MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesZoeva
Rose Golden Vol2 112 Face Curve Brush

ZOEVA Rose Golden Vol.2 112 Face Curve Brush

by Zoeva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOEVA Rose Golden Vol.2 112 Face Curve Brush!
Zoeva has the best brushes I’ve ever used. Super soft, great price, even comes in a full eye and face set. They apply makeup so easily. It’s a little pricey for the entire set, but you get your money’s worth.
Exactly how it looks online is exactly what it looks like in person. The quality of the brush and ease of use really make me want to try more brushes from them. It was sooooo worth it! I literally have never used a brush that could top this!
North East
Zoeva deliver quality through and through, affordable and super cute! I've had my zoeva brush collection for 4 years now and they are still as good as new!
The brush is so soft I can easily apply my foundation with it and it's easy to clean of the excess foundation off.
victoria
It’s an odd shape, but it’s great for face painting or maybe putting on a face mask, it is very soft though
This brand of brushes i love are very soft and when it comes to makeup i find it very easy and they are very nice

Looking for your answer?