ZOEVA Rose Golden Vol.2 109 Luxe Face Paint Brush uploaded by Ellie S.

BY ZOEVA

Lilly P.
Kinnelon NJ
This can be used for foundation, concealer or highlighter! I use it for many different things!
Lottie W.
These brushes are by far my all time favourite brushes. I have bought both the complete face set and the complete eye set and would recommend to anyone, a beginner with makeup or a pro! Slightly pricey if you are to buy the full sets at once, but if you break the cost down to per brush it’s totally reasonable
Leigh G.
Liverpool
Love this brush for contour; it’s fluffy enough to get a nice, defused look, but the shape still fits perfectly into the hollows of my cheeks. But the white bristles do get stained over time and the rose gold accents have started to wear off, so if you’re someone who likes to display their makeup brushes, these will be beautiful but not for long.
Alicia M.
Wolverhampton
I don’t contour very often, literally probably once a year because I prefer to bronze. But when I have contoured this brush is amazing for the placement and blending of contour powder. You get a beautifully diffused contour in literally seconds it makes it so easy!
Izzy C.
It’s very good as a brush but as I don’t wear as much as I thought it wasn’t very helpful however times I did use it I really recommend! I brought an alternative which was the real technices x
Elizabeth D.
I love this brush for contouring my face, it blends well and is a good shape for carving out cheekbones. Good quality and beautiful packaging, definitely recommend the Zoeva Rose Gold brushes to anyone.
Iana W.
Gold Coast
I bought this brush for contouring and it’s ok but I never reach for it because it doesn’t seem to blend the product out nicely. It’s quite dense and a little scratchy. It does the job but I want more out of it.
Amany I.
I LOVE zoeva brushes! They are affordable and soo soft. You have to condition them though to keep them hydrated and soft because they have goat hair that may dry after lots of washes. These are best with powders, because of the goat hairs.
The shape of this brush is the best for a sharp contour and highlight. It is a dupe for the NARS ita brush. Totally recommend!
Marie B.
Pinceau hyper pratique pour fair une contouring précis permet de poser précisément et d’estomper légèrement pour éviter d’avoir une « barre » de produit
Samra K.
Riyadh, Riyadh
I loveeee zoeva brushes!! They are awesome and worth it! Your money is not going to waste buying this product! It blends everything perfevtly!