MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesZoeva
Rose Golden Vol 3 Luxury Brush Set

ZOEVA Rose Golden Vol. 3 Luxury Brush Set

by Zoeva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOEVA Rose Golden Vol. 3 Luxury Brush Set!
Sarah M.
I like this brand and this set the brushes so nice and good quality very soft even after you used it for long time still like new very recommend
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
I love my Zoeva brushes. They're soft and blend my makeup well. I wash my brushes once a week And they're holding up well. There hasn't been much shedding at all. [product:zoeva-rose-golden-vol.-3-luxury-brush-set]
Phung H.
Milpitas, CA
T really like it the brush head is very smooth and soft that's how I feel when on the skin its ability to pick up powder is very good.
Katherine H.
Brooklyn, NY
These brushes are sturdy and of good quality. I love the tapered face brush for setting my under eye with powder. So far, there has been no shedding when washing these brushes. I am very satisfied with the brushes in the set.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Love Zoeva products especially the brushes. They are high quality, keeping their shape after they are washed, look very nice, nicer then other well known brush brands. There are many sets to choose from!
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,219 reviews
Great brushes. Love how they handle pigment and lay it down on my fair skin smoothly. Fair cost and great value.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
These bushes are so nice and so soft! I love them I love all Zoeva brushes they are pretty good quality and I recommend everyone getting them! They blend nice and feel nice on the skin it doesn't seem to tug my skin alot either!
Janelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I was constantly hearing great reviews of these brushes so I went ahead and bought these. I am completely in love with them! The quality is far superior than what I anticipated. I use the clutch all the time for makeup and brushes. The size is good. The angled face brush is so soft and blends fountdation easily. I love the chubby blender; it's my favorite from the eye brushes. When it comes down to price each will cost about $10. Consider shipping cost and time to get your order, but well worth it in my opinion.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product is amazing wouldnt desribe ir any othe way love it its affordable and the packaging is great #staple
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I can not complain at all there is little to no shedding and the ariatlez are so soft and pwrfect for any look youwant to achieve the handles are beautiful and the weight is ideal!!

Looking for your answer?