ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set

by Zoeva

Which brand of makeup brushes are your favourites?
Where can you buy these?
Who has the better brushes Luxie or Zoeva?
Start your review of ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set!
Allison L.
White Plains, NY
ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set uploaded by Allison L.
I have had this brush set for years and all of my brushes are still in excellent condition. I honestly don’t think I could live without the contour brush. When I misplace it I can’t rest until I find it!!! I’m dead serious! I added a photo. It’s not clean at the moment because I use it daily!!! Brush cleaning day is Sunday. 😂😂😂
Alena M.
New Castle, DE
ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set uploaded by Alena M.
All in one set) Very soft. Great brushes for a good price. They do all the work for you. Also, the seection in this set is perfect, there is a brush for every step of your make up. I use these brushes every day and the quality is amazing! High recommend them!
Hanna L.
LosAngeles
Some of them are good some are not worth the hype. Powder brush was loosing hair since beginning, I contacted support and showed them pictures and got entire new set in a mail without asking, but new set had same problem. Eyeliner brush I don’t even use, I have one that has more precision from different brand, I liked brows brush, after 3 years it started falling apart. Blush brush is very nice, and eyeshadow brushes. Didn’t find concealer,corrector brush useful, foundation brush is quality, soft, easy to clean, never lost one hair, I like it’a shape, but honestly I prefer make up sponges for my foundation. Quality brushes with typical brushes issues, nothing luxe about them, I think if I would buy it again I would not buy a set but replace these that i liked ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set
Paloma G.
I wanted to invest in a good makeup brush set that would be easy to work with, learn with, and that would last me a while and this is THE SET you need for all of that. These brushes can do any look, I promise. The quality is amazing and the hair of the brushes is so soft against the skin. Weather you are a professional makeup artist or a beauty enthusiast, you will love this set. Highly recommend!
Angela R.
Clifford
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these they are soft and hold the eye shadow on good instead of flaking off on your checks
jennifer R.
gerorgia, GA
Que opinan sobre estas  brochas son buenas ??? Me gustaría saber si son buena calidad dejen en los comentarios por favor 🙏🏻
Stephanie R.
Tucson
Purchased at: Sephora
Zoeva makes beautiful products. They are definitely on the pricier side, but well worth the investment. First and foremost, they are unbelievably soft with such a beautiful blending power to them. It’s near effortless to blend with these and the feel of them on your skin will have you wanting to keep blending. They have a wonderful selection of both eye and face brushes. You can tell they’ve worked hard to create these.
Hannah K.
Raleigh, NC
These brushes are so soft and wonderful without totally breaking the bank. I upgraded to these from my classic RT and Eco Tos brushes. They've held up fantastically and are my absolute favorite. They clean well and maintain their shape. Next time I need more brushes, it's very likely I'll be looking to Zoeva!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
this set is amazing. This brand is the best brush brand i have ever used in my life. Each brush is individually designed wirh spacific dynamics to contour, shape, line, whatever its supposed to do to a perdwctuon and they hit this nail perdwctly on the head. When using a brush if using it correctly you can create the most stunning and perfect looks with little to no practice. I am shocked at how awesome these brushes are. Completly worth the money. If you need a beautiful brush set that accually works and makez you feel like a goddess then this one is for you. Get it girl you will not regret it ZOEVA Luxe Complete Brush Set
Phung H.
Milpitas, CA
T really like it the brush head is very smooth and soft that's how I feel when on the skin its ability to pick up powder is very good.