BY ZOEVA

Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Amber d.
ZOEVA Love Is A Story Palette
Very pigmented, a bit of fallout but nothing major.
It's very great to work with, and for me easy to use.
If your a beginner I would not reccomend it, because its not veeery easy to make a look with.
Other than that, a-ma-sing colours and colour payoff!
Charlie R.
CAN YOU REALLY GO WRONG WITH ZOEVA PALLETS?!?! Pwwwwwft....NOOOO! Amazing pigmentation, great price point, and blends like a dream!!! I have all zoeva pallets because they are soooo amazing! I would recommend to anyone (even if you aren’t on a budget)!!! Beautiful shades and completely perfect in every single way! I wish zoeva made these when I was starting out with makeup!!! My favourite is the coco blends!
The Zoeva Cocoa Blend Look, has high, pigmented, easy to blend shadows. The formula is super creamy and you could tell the quality of this pallete by only swatching it. As I said, it swatches pretty well indeed, though i prefer the mattes in this one.
Make u.
I am in live with this palette, the colours are so vibrant and apply so evenly and they blend a dream. The palette is also very travel friendly.