MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesZoeva
Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity

Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity

by Zoeva

does it have good pigment?
Start your review of Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Meaghan C.
The colors are beautiful and the packaging is superb but I did find it kind of hard to build the color in these? Had to apply multiply layers
Luca R.
pittsburgh
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Luca R.
I got this product a while back looking for some new products to try out for my cosplays, what really drew me to this pallete was the aesthetic as well as the overall color selection. This pallet comes with 10 shades all which are VERY pigmented. I love the names, they really bring life to the product. One thing I would Improve on would be the colors, all of them are lovely but most of the pallette is warm firey tones, then there are two blue shades, which don't really fit the aesthetic. But all shades are worth it overall ! I love this pallette and would recommend to anyone looking to spice up their makeup routine whether it be everyday or for cosplays/costumes! :)
Heather R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Heather R.
This is my first Zoeva palette, and I love how buttery and pigmented these shadows are. They are so easy to work with. The mix of mattes and shimmers are gorgeous and the color story is beautiful.
Amanda M.
This is the perfect purse palette for anyone who is a soft autumn. The texture is smooth and very soft and easy to blend. Very buildable colors. I'd make this more of a square instead of a rectangle and add a mirror and it would be perfect. I would really recommend this to everyone. I was able to do a whole glam look while sitting as a passenger in the car on the way to a meeting. It was awesome! It had everything I needed.
Courtney G.
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Courtney G.
I received this palette in my boxycharm box . The mattes go on so nicely ! The shimmers i think are very pretty but you really need to apply it several times in order to achieve the full color. Eyeshadows do blend very well. The packaging i also love ! Different yet cute !
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Madison K.
So.. not sure if this is the same product. Maybe? Anyways, when I first opened this I was excited. I love all the colors. I’m a neutral queen, so my eye shadow usually always ends up looking the same lol. && this pallet looked perfect for it! These shadows aren’t bad. They are pretty pigmented, but weren’t very easy to blend. It took awhile to get the shadows to actually blend together well. Also, the shimmer colors weren’t as pigmented and took several layers to build up and I ended up taking it off because it looked chunky. All in all not a bad product, but I wouldn’t recommend spending your money on it. (I got it in my boxycharm)
Marley P.
Johns Creek, GA
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Marley P.
love the colors, they’re very neutral without being a basic brown. the pigment it great on the stronger colors but the lighter colors you kinda have to pack it on
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
I really adore this palette. It’s neutral without being too basic or brown. The muted shades are a great way to add color to your look while still keeping things feeling classic. The shimmers are creamy and the mattes blend easily.
Alejandra I.
The Woodlands, TX
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Alejandra I.
I really enjoy the colors of this palette, it has a good formula. It’s not my favorite and it’s not the most unique palette but it’s good! You can use this colors everyday!
Chris N.
Starr, SC
Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes Full Size Aristo In Box For Charity uploaded by Chris N.
I got this in a boxycharm. That being said, i tend to like more colorful pallets so this wasn't a favorite of mine. However, the colors are nice and are pretty easy to work with. I've had it for a month and used the more neutral shades more for like base colors before adding in my brighter shades.