ZOEVA En Taupe Palette uploaded by Leia J.

BY ZOEVA

Summer L.
I wanted this palette for years and finally got it. The quality is absolutely amazing, great color payoff, and blends with no problem. My issue is that the colors in it are just sort of strange, they look a little different in person and they’re sort of hard to create an eye look with.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my one and only purchase from the brand, I'd buy more if it was easier to get. This cool-toned palette works beautifully with my NW13 skin and lasts all day. It's an effortless cool palette. I'd love to try more from the brand
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This is a beautiful palette. The colors blend easily, and the matters and shimmers are both quite pigmented. I do wish there was as one deeper shade in the palette, though.
Alye E.
I did not like this palette at all. To me, it's fine for really fair skin tones, I mean, I'm light, and this was almost a barely wash of color on my eye. This palette has mattes with glitter in it, that were terrible. I'm not sure what pushed me to pick this palette in particular but I ended up passing it to someone else. In the future I'll have to try one of their more popular palettes.
Abby R.
The pigment of the shadows is very nice and they’re very easy to blend. The mattes are better than the shimmers. The shades are all of a very similar tone so there isn’t a big variety of looks you can do with this palette. But it makes a nice addition for an eyeshadow collection and isn’t like any other palette I’ve come across. It’s very easy to get nice subtle looks with this palette.
Elizaveta A.
Prague
I feel like I can write poems about this palette. It blends like heaven and the pigmentation is very good. I use this palette for everyday makeup look to go to work. The packaging is very thin, there is no mirror in it, but it does not bother me` because of the quality of eyeshadows
Amy W.
Really good Palette with some incredible iridescent shimmer shades. The mattes aren’t the most pigmented I’ve ever tried but they are still really easily blendable and the range in this palette isn’t very unique. Need to try some other zoeva products as was impressed.
Hannah O.
Kingstanding , birmingham
So let's get started this is my only zoeva palette I own and first of it's a beautiful palette I just don't like the cool tone colours on me. Since buying this palette I have got more into eyeshadows so I know what I like and don't like now. I'm definitely into warm tones! But with that aside these shadows are very pigmented and they blend together like a dream. The. Shimmer shadows are seriously something else they are super pigmented and the formula feels so buttery and smooth. The packaging it's a taupe coloured cardboard palette with holographic black/blue design. I can't wait to try more zoeva palettes but I'm the shades I know I'll love.
Leia J.
Essex
Most of the colours are really pigmented however a couple of the shades come out quite chalky when swatched. Packaging is really nice and unique, around £20 so pretty affordable. Would probably recommend, however i don’t always reach for this palette.
Libby j.
Such good eyeshadow colours! Extremely good shimmers and mattes! To make so many different looks! All different palettes to create a look for you! Reasonable price definitely worth the money! Definitely recommend other palettes too!
Aleksandra M.