ZOEVA En Taupe Palette uploaded by Leia J.

BY ZOEVA

Alye E.
I did not like this palette at all. To me, it's fine for really fair skin tones, I mean, I'm light, and this was almost a barely wash of color on my eye. This palette has mattes with glitter in it, that were terrible. I'm not sure what pushed me to pick this palette in particular but I ended up passing it to someone else. In the future I'll have to try one of their more popular palettes.
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This is a beautiful palette. The colors blend easily, and the matters and shimmers are both quite pigmented. I do wish there was as one deeper shade in the palette, though.
Hannah O.
Kingstanding , birmingham
So let's get started this is my only zoeva palette I own and first of it's a beautiful palette I just don't like the cool tone colours on me. Since buying this palette I have got more into eyeshadows so I know what I like and don't like now. I'm definitely into warm tones! But with that aside these shadows are very pigmented and they blend together like a dream. The. Shimmer shadows are seriously something else they are super pigmented and the formula feels so buttery and smooth. The packaging it's a taupe coloured cardboard palette with holographic black/blue design. I can't wait to try more zoeva palettes but I'm the shades I know I'll love.
Leia J.
Essex
Most of the colours are really pigmented however a couple of the shades come out quite chalky when swatched. Packaging is really nice and unique, around £20 so pretty affordable. Would probably recommend, however i don’t always reach for this palette.
Libby j.
Such good eyeshadow colours! Extremely good shimmers and mattes! To make so many different looks! All different palettes to create a look for you! Reasonable price definitely worth the money! Definitely recommend other palettes too!
Sophie S.
Stamford, Stamford
This is a great cool, taupe Palette. I love both mattes and shimmers in this one and it’s a great palette whether you’re a beginner or a makeup artist.
Shannon L.
Deeside
Love the colours in the palette as I’m not one for bold and dramatic colours as I don’t find they suit me and it is a reasonable price aswell
Kayla C.
Kuala Lumpur
I got it about few month ago and I'm loving it!! The colours are really pretty but it could get a little pricey! Totally recommend
Djane P.
Rua Eng Francisco Lencastre Garrett N10 2D
Morrooo de amores pela Zoevaaa, pigmentacaooo nota 1000... preço nota 1000 enfim tudo de bom e combinações lindas