BY 287 SHOP

287 We choose the best product for you. see more...

جــوجٰ a.
55211
This is one of my favorite pallet so pigmented applies so nice on the lid he goes on smooth and the colors are amazing
It’s so pretty can go and any type of skin or color and I recommend you use it it’s so worth to buy it
Phoebe M.
Telford Avenue, Stevenage
This does not get enough credit in my opinion. I use this pretty much every day, because the colours are so natural and pretty! The foils that come in this palette are the most beautiful ones I’ve used, they give you a gorgeous bronzed effect on your lids, and it’s a perfect look for any occasion! I would highly recommend
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love zoeva for eyeshadows, they’re so pigmented and the shimmers are lovely. The colours are really unique and they’re so blendable, they aren’t patchy at all. A massive benefit for me is the packaging because if I drop this I know the pans won’t smash!
Erda_topuzi T.
Great product with amazing quality formulated eye shadows.They have some beautiful and unique shades however it is pretty expensive.Other brands like morphs have more shades in them for cheaper prices
Jovian J.
Singapore
Very beautiful palette from the packaging to the shades. The shadows, even the mattes, are creamy and pigmented. I especially love the shade “Pure Ganache”, which i personally feel is the most beautiful of all in the whole palette, it is just pure creamy buttery and pigmented golden goodness. The palette as a whole is also very versatile, cohesive and quite easy to work with and i have definitely gotten a number of different looks out of it. I only wish that it came with a mirror, but it is an amazing product in general in terms of the shadow’s quality and the affordable price.
Denisa T.
That gold shade!!! Omg, I was not expect such a crazy pigmented pallete from Zoeva! I feel like this one is such an underrated brand and product! Love the matte shades cause they blend so easy, the shimmery ones I dont even need to tell tou cause you can see in the picture. Amazing!
Mercedes C.
Ipswich
I absolutely adore this product. I’m able to create so many gorgeous looks with it, both day to Day and glam! They’re so pigmented and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.
Natalie J.
If you love warm toned shades this is definitely worth looking into - it has such a gorgeous range of shade, excellent pigmentation and they blend together beautifully!
Sofia V.
italy
the quality really surprised me: above all for the metallic eye shadows, because the texture is very bubbly and the powder is very pigmented.The opaque eye shadows are a little dusty, especially the brown releases a lot of fall out, but I always make eyes first, so I can easily remedy the problem.
Jemma B.
This palette is beautiful, I only got it Xmas and some of the colours I have already hit pan all the colours go so well together, the gold in it is life it’s amazing..

back