BY ZOEVA

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aime L.
Rosario,Argentina
This so cute,i need this. Super recommended for my face routine,love this and its fabulous
lily b.
staines upon thames
such good brushes, so soft and easy to blend and apply. a bit pricey but extremely good quality and would definitely buy again
Gabriela A.
Who does not love good Zoeva brushes? And the first thing I want to say is that it has captivated me, for at least a year I have been a professional make-up artist and this set was one of the first ones I started to practice with, it seems to me to be extremely complete, are strong, soft and do not deform or detach over time. As for the case it seems a wonder, it is leather, it is strong and allows your brushes to be well stored and not deformed when in contact with other types of surfaces. As for the brushes, I will describe them one by one:

* 109 Brush for Face Vegan Facial Painting: Perfect for contouring the face, both with cream and powder products, its straight cut allows you to mark the angles with complete precision.

* 103 Base Defined Buffering Brush: Flat-bevelled butt-cut brush with its angles, you will reach all areas of your face to apply the base of makeup with a professional finish.

* 128 Brush creme blush brush: Round cut and bevelled, for precise application and diffusion of powdered blends or cream.

* 105 Illuminator brush Highlight: Flame-shaped brush of medium size, designed to apply light points in a very specific way on the face, body or in the outline.

* 142 Brush for Concealer Concealer Buffer: Small, round but incredibly thick, polish and perfect the finishing of correctors from the most liquid to the most dense or cream.

* 232 Small eye shadow brush: Flat and round, very dense, to apply shadows or pigments.

* 227 Soft Definer Eye Brush: Round cut to fade shadows.

* 317 Inclined Wing Liner Brush: Angled and fine brush for precision lining.

I give 5/5 stars and always recommend with your eyes closed to Zoeva!
Aimee H.
Heywood, Lancashire
Purchased my Zoeva complete eye brush set not to long ago and I'm so happy with my purchase. These brushes are so soft and feel so well made. I was happy to see all the different set that were available along with the colours that you could choose from. I went with the classic black handles that came with a cute little brush bag. The bag will come in hand for when I travel and also could be used as a general purse as it is a super cute black textured material. I think these brushes make a great addition to anyone's collection because of the quality of the brush and how sturdy the product feels as a whole. I would definitely recommend you trying these out and if you would like to see more reviews and pictures of this and other products please visit my Instagram @Aimsyleigh for more
Khadeeja K.
I recently brought this Zoeva makeup brushes with the pouch.There are variety of different brushes in the collection.The colours are blush pink and rose gold metal which are by far really pretty together.I would definitely recommend buying this set of brushes as it comes with the pouch making it easy for travel and keeps it nice and tidy.overall this is a good buy. Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
I have the black and rose gold collection of these brushes and they are super soft and come with a nice little bag which you can easily take on the go which I think is really handy. I would say these would give you an overall good quality look and your makeup would look well blended!
Stefani I.
I love this set, I use those brushes everyday. They are very soft and the hairs don’t fall out. Very easy to use and to clean. I purchased them online. It’s a perfect kit for beginners like I was a year ago.
Hayley C.
Dubai , Dubai
The Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 3 launched in the Middle East online via Sephora ME and retails for 415 AED - When I first saw these brushes online I knew I had to have them!

Not only do they make perfect display fodder but each brush is actually functional and each brush is spectacular. When I opened my Sephora delivery, I was blown away;

Each handcrafted brush is made with the finest natural and synthetic hair and the quality is clear from the softness down to each brushes ability to hold product and blend exceedingly well.

What you get in the collection :

Face:

Eyes:
+228 Luxe Crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish
+234 Luxe Smoky Shader: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish
+317 Wing Liner: Liquid eyeliner brush used to perfect the flick

The standout brushes of this set and what I reach for the most = 109V Face Paint Vegan which I use to contour and buff and 228 Luxe Crease which is a large eyeshadow brush that works well for blending my eyeshadow seamlessly.

I would say this collection is reasonably priced for what you get and in my opinion, Zoeva brushes are a beauty tool essential.
Elaine L.
I really love these brushes, they blend really nicely and creates a soft look with them. If u wash them with soap, the brushes become really soft so it doesn't really feel rough on your eyelids. I never had problems with shedding which is good but pricey. They are really soft and amazing quality!
Shelby J.
England
LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes, so soft and distribute product seamlessly! super affordable, and give such a good result.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?