BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
charlee g.
Barossa
These are some of the best brushes I’ve ever used! They are so soft and don’t soak in all your make up. They are also so beautiful and easy to use. The foundation buffer brush is amazing for blending in all your make up. I use these on a daily basis and would definitely recommend!
Sweetjay H.
I love this 8 piece zoeva brushes, the brushes are very soft and blends out my makeup so good. I love the bag because I use it sometimes on small error to put my phone, cards ect when I do not want to carry a handbag. Overall I am 100% happy with this purchase 😊
Chloe B.
NR12 0ye
I begged my mum for these for Christmas last year & I am so so in love! I wouldn’t be able to do my makeup without these lovely brushes. A little more expensive then like the real technique brushes but worth the extra money an will most likely last longer too!! Amazing 5*+
Nina W.
paris
I got this for my birthday. The brushes are amazing and works so well. Packaging is absolutely beautiful. The brushes are soft and the bristles are strong and don’t fall off. I did see the price at Sephora and it is way too expensive for my taste but I feel like it is kind of worth it because you do get really good quality brushes and good quality make up bag.
Leah N.
tonbridge, Kent
After stumbling across them through recommendation I have not looked back. The eye brushes are an absolute staple in my makeup bag that is for sure. After trying one I soon purchased more. Never ever shed even when washing. I have some of the rose gold collection and they look high end against some of my other brushes. The price is incredible I reccomened the sets as you really do get value for money but if you are looking for that go to smokey eye blending brush I highly reccomened the 228!
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
These are perfect! I wanted them
For ages after seeing loads of vloggers on YouTube talk about them so when a local pharmacy in Galway started to stock Zoeva I bought them straight away. I just bought the smaller set for face and eyes but if I was to buy again I’d get the full set as I have since bought some individual eyeshadow brushes from zoeva to increase the selection. If you get the full set and a beauty blender then you honestly have everything you need ❤️
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
I have the black and rose gold collection of these brushes and they are super soft and come with a nice little bag which you can easily take on the go which I think is really handy. I would say these would give you an overall good quality look and your makeup would look well blended!
Lois G.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I absolutely love zoeva brushes. They feel soooo high quality and you can definitely tell the difference between these and a brand like real techniques. In particular the eye brushes are super fluffy and amazing for blending. These definitely have quite a high price tag but I feel they are really worth the money. They also wash really well without damage to the bristles which means you can get a lot of usage out of these brushes
MOROCCO B.
THE BRUSHES ARE THE PERFECT COMBINATION BETWEEN ELEGANCE AND GOOD QUALITY, I HAD BUYED THEM BECAUSE A FRIEND BEFORE I HAD RECOMMENDED A LOT, AT THE BEGINNING I DID NOT KNOW THIS MARK A LOT AND THE TRUTH HAD NO EXPECTATIONS BUT AFTER I DECIDED TO RISK ME AND I PURCHASED THEM AND NOW I DO NOT REJECT ANYTHING, I ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS WORTHY TO SPEND MONEY ARE SUPER SUITABLE AND ENOUGH SOFT.

Stefani I.
I love this set, I use those brushes everyday. They are very soft and the hairs don’t fall out. Very easy to use and to clean. I purchased them online. It’s a perfect kit for beginners like I was a year ago.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?

back