BY ZOEVA #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Merari G.
I would recommend buying these because they are just so soft.They blend the make up so well.
Katelyn M.
winston salem
I really like zoeva brushes. They’re what most of my collection is made up of! Great quality!
Amnelbis C.
Tampa

Magnificent Zoeva Brushes kit to make up and tone a face that demands more beauty. Xoxo!
Kenz 📸.
Burkburnett
These brushes make it super easy to blend out any eyeshadow, and they're super easy to maintain. doesn't hold the pigment, but transfers it to the skin with no problem.
Hayley C.
Dubai, Dubai
The Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 3 launched in the Middle East online via Sephora ME and retails for 415 AED - When I first saw these brushes online I knew I had to have them!

Not only do they make perfect display fodder but each brush is actually functional and each brush is spectacular. When I opened my Sephora delivery, I was blown away;

Each handcrafted brush is made with the finest natural and synthetic hair and the quality is clear from the softness down to each brushes ability to hold product and blend exceedingly well.

What you get in the collection :

Face:

Eyes:
+228 Luxe Crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish
+234 Luxe Smoky Shader: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish
+317 Wing Liner: Liquid eyeliner brush used to perfect the flick

The standout brushes of this set and what I reach for the most = 109V Face Paint Vegan which I use to contour and buff and 228 Luxe Crease which is a large eyeshadow brush that works well for blending my eyeshadow seamlessly.

I would say this collection is reasonably priced for what you get and in my opinion, Zoeva brushes are a beauty tool essential.
Lynnice M.
These Brushes are absolutely amazing!!! I have the beautiful holographic  Phenomenon set with a makeup bag and 30 brushes. They are worth the money! Very under rated compared to Morphe and Sigma. I've read mixed non sponsored reviews on these brands especially bad reviews about some brushes shedding and some being scratchy but nothing bad about Zoeva so I decided to get these instead, alot of beauty gurus are sponsored by Morphe and Sigma and have to say only good things.  I can assure you Zoeva brushes are ALL extremely soft and blend seamlessly. None of the brushes shed either!  My makeup has never looked so flawless! Please be aware that the white brushes are natural and synthetic hairs blended together. Natural bristles are much softer and better at blending compared to synthetic. Believe me I've been using only synthetic for years and I have noticed a massive difference using these when blending, it looks flawless! Because they have natural hairs please be gentle and treat them like your own hair! use baby shampoo and conditioner when you wash them nothing harsh. Natural hair brushes tend to get stray hairs sticking out around the outside,  they  kink and don't hold the shape well BUT don't let this put you off I discovered a hack I found online to fix this. I admit I was extremely upset when these arrived with frayed kinky bristles and out of shape then it got  worse when I washed them. I would have given them a bad review because of this SO PLEASE DO THIS HACK BEFORE YOUR FIRST USE AND EVERYTIME YOU WASH THEM. After washing rub a small amount of aloe Vera gel between your fingers and apply on the outside of the bristles to create the shape you want. Leave to dry overnight (I leave them in my hot water cupboard). When dry the outside will be stiff, stooke the brush on your palm to release the dried Aloe Vera gel and the brush will immediately become soft and silky thanks to the conditioning Aloe Vera. There will be absolutely no residue or bristles sticking together, if there is your using a bad aloe Vera gel that isn't pure enough and full of lots of other crap. I guarantee your brushes will have a perfect shape and there will be no hairs sticking out or kinking, they will look new. I recommend not dusting away the dried gel until you're about to use a brush so that it holds its shape. Also don't leave them in makeup bags where the bristles will get messed up, put them in a cup. That extra step when washing them is worth it because natural brushes perform much better.  I use nearly all the brushes in this set and they are all amazing, just one brush I don't use which is the bent liner brush. I thought they would stain because they are white but surprisingly they don't at all they will stay pure white even after washing with a gentle baby shampoo even if I use intense colors. Also please make sure you dry the handle properly if you get it wet! I made the mistake of not being careful and one of my brushes has small air bubbles on the handle under the holographic film after I washed and dried it. It isn't that noticeable though thank goddess for that! That was completely my fault, it's not a issue with the brushes themselves. The only thing that could be better is the length of the handles, they are short, not extremely short but only just long enough to look okay.  I find longer handles look more professional, but that's the only one negative thing which is very minor. I can't fault anything else, thank god for discovering that hack or it would be a different story! I  am so glad I invested in this set and didn't risk my money with anything else. What all the biggest beauty gurus say about brushes isn't everything, they are sponsored and they have to say good things, most of the time they aren't allowed to hype other brands of brushes.  I think Zoeva brushes definitely deserve way more hype. You will not regret getting these unless you don't know about the hack I mentioned earlier. The price for the set seems steep but do the math and they are about $13.30 New Zealand dollars each and the makeup bag is free. That's a bargain in my opinion considering the beauty and quality of the brushes and the fact that the makeup bag is absolutely beautiful with lots of organised storage and plenty of room, your able to clearly see all your makeup and it looks tidy. I am glad I did my research before investing in a large makeup brush set. Hope you find this review helpful 😊 Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Gabriela A.
Who does not love good Zoeva brushes? And the first thing I want to say is that it has captivated me, for at least a year I have been a professional make-up artist and this set was one of the first ones I started to practice with, it seems to me to be extremely complete, are strong, soft and do not deform or detach over time. As for the case it seems a wonder, it is leather, it is strong and allows your brushes to be well stored and not deformed when in contact with other types of surfaces. As for the brushes, I will describe them one by one:

* 109 Brush for Face Vegan Facial Painting: Perfect for contouring the face, both with cream and powder products, its straight cut allows you to mark the angles with complete precision.

* 103 Base Defined Buffering Brush: Flat-bevelled butt-cut brush with its angles, you will reach all areas of your face to apply the base of makeup with a professional finish.

* 128 Brush creme blush brush: Round cut and bevelled, for precise application and diffusion of powdered blends or cream.

* 105 Illuminator brush Highlight: Flame-shaped brush of medium size, designed to apply light points in a very specific way on the face, body or in the outline.

* 142 Brush for Concealer Concealer Buffer: Small, round but incredibly thick, polish and perfect the finishing of correctors from the most liquid to the most dense or cream.

* 232 Small eye shadow brush: Flat and round, very dense, to apply shadows or pigments.

* 227 Soft Definer Eye Brush: Round cut to fade shadows.

* 317 Inclined Wing Liner Brush: Angled and fine brush for precision lining.

I give 5/5 stars and always recommend with your eyes closed to Zoeva!
amazing brushes for face ans eyes makeup
I really like it
I want free products from you and I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for free
my goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
Merry f.
amazing brushes for face ans eyes makeup
I really like it
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?

back