BY ZOEVA #15 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Macie B.
Port Saint Joe
I like the color of the bag and it is so cute this is like my fav this I see on this app like I can a expel like what
Jen R.
Smyrna, DE
Beautiful and excellent quality brushes. I have several and love them as much as MAC or sigma or other brands I own.
Destiny G.
Ugh I want this zoeva brush set very nice I love pink where can I buy this do they still have this for sale in stock
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I bought this for my travel set and it’s just okay. The brushes shed more than I like and they don’t wash easily.
Bridget W.
Richmond
These brushes are awesome. Wonderful set to add to and makeup persons kit. Each brush is labeled with a number.
Jenny A.
United States of America
I love these brushes I really wish I had them 😭😍😍 just fell in love with them ❤🔐🌹💋 #lovethem #makeupbrushes
sarah c.
front royal
these brushes are AMAZINGGG!! they're so smooth & soft on your face. one of my favorite brush brands ever
Iqra W.
W Bloomfield, MI
These brushes are super soft. I bought mine online, they are probably my all time favorite brushes
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Amazing brush set.Wish these were easier to obtain in the us,that would be the best thing ever
Merari G.
I would recommend buying these because they are just so soft.They blend the make up so well.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?