BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
16852johanna r.
Are very beautiful brushes, elegant case, super soft and mix very well the product, I recommend this set although it is very basic is excellent
Michelle S.
Springfield , OR
Hands down the best brushes I have ever owned. To me they are well worth the investment. Super soft! And the range of brushes are awesome.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I love these so much. I use to but my brushes at either ultra or sephora never really new what I was missing out on until I bought these
Evanji Kaurys D.
Son excelentes brochas, con una emboltura y empaque muy sofisticada, difumina facil el maquillaje y es facil de usar, muy buena calidad.
Ava W.
These brushes i highly recommend I have head a set of thses for a year now they are long lasting and I clean them about ever 1 to 2 weeks
Aleah B.
I've used these brushes for awhile now and the are the perfect brush I just wish in this one had came with a fan brush to highlight with
jacey t.
There's so many great brushes and it's so good for use! I would recommend these brushes to you if u love these kinds of brushes!!
Maria M.
I love these brushes. They make my makeup look flawless. Some of the best brushes I have ever used. I love every one of them.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Zoeva brushes, although expensive are the best brushes ever! They are great quality and give makeup a flawless application.
alexis g.
Whitehall, PA
I wish I had these brushes they are so pretty and I love rhe packaging I am a lover and get attached for beautiful things
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?