BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Buy them! I absolutely love the zoeva brand products and these brushes are wonderful and so cute they are extremely high quality and they are just so soft. I feel like they are very similar to sigma brushes.
jess t.
By far my favorite brushes
I got a bigger brush set
Pretty pricey but turns out to be max $10 per brush if u buy a set
Great quality
Apply product beautifully
Recommend highly to everyone!
Great gift too :)
Kristina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed. They're so beautiful, easy to use, great value and exceptionally effective! Big fan. I've never realized how important brushes are before using these, to be honest! Would highly recommend the luxe crease and luxe face paint in particular.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I do not own this set, but I bought individual brushes from the Beautyst and they're all amazing! I wish this brand was more accessible in the U.S.

Shout out to Germany! Xo
Emily C.
Riverside , CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Those brushes look very helpful to use to put on makeup . I have never used them before ,but they look like very useful tools. And I would love to get them . They look very simple , great tools for makeup.
Liseberthe C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These brushes are incredible ! Their so beautiful with the rose gold color and makes you feel like a real MAKEUP artist ! I would buy these anytime I have the money !
Julia B.
Zoeva Pinsel sind meiner Meinung nach die besten Finsel, sehr weich und alle erfüllen gut ihren Zweck. Augenbrauen uns eyeshadow Pinsel sind sehr fein, so das man gut das umgehen kann.
Gypsy B.
Erwin
Over all there cute apply evenly and are so soft I would defanetly recommend these to you beauty slaying men and women out there just lovely brand.
Theodora a.
blandensburg
I would love to have this brushes because it has a bag for lonf trips and I never used those brushes for my skin and I think it will help my skin
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?