BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sylia H.
Alger
This brushes are the best 😍 i really like theme they are soo soft *-* i'm too lucky to have one 💖💖
Karen M.
Northamptonshire
Another great affordable makeup brush set that I can add to my collection without breaking the bank
Doaa S.
I really love this product❤❤I can't imagine my life without it👌👑It also has a very high quality❤❤❤🎁
Jordanna
Favourite brushes. Worth the money. Gives off best finish. Bought from Beauty bay. Used for years.
Sandraatjeeh S.
Antwerpen kiel kruishofstraat
I wish to have tis litel makeup brushes in my life i have to buy it for my self 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
touki s.
I use (brush of my friend = on her face I I think there are nice soft a had I nice finiation
Molly H.
Please can you send me some free ones please because I would really really like to try them
Aime L.
Rosario,Argentina
This so cute,i need this. Super recommended for my face routine,love this and its fabulous
Rhea M.
Would never use any other brushes on my face now. Zoeva brushes are the best of the best.
Zoe S.
Kingston Park , Newcastle upon Tyne
Great brushes for the price. I feel like I grab these over my higher end makeup brushes.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?