BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
i fell in love with the color of the brushes. love at first sight been using these brushes for about 2 1/2 years now i don't use them all the time though just when I'm having  a girls night or a sleep over and i feel like showing off my brushes they are just to beautiful to use i rather look at them lol.
Myah A.
I love this brush set because each brush is so soft. I use each of these brushes almost everyday in my natural makeup routine. They are also soo pretty. And they blend my makeup so effortlessly for a flawless finish.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love zoeva brushes. They're not a bad price for what you get and I love the bag that comes with it. I use them everyday and they've already lasted me 3 years. Work beautifully and great quality
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I got my first Zoeva eye set several years back. I use it fairly often and it's still in great condition. I did notice that the price increased and shipping to the US is still very expensive. For this reason, I have not purchased more brushes. However, when my brushes do go bad, I intend on buying from Zoeva again.
Chloe N.
Yorktown, IN
I haven't tried their face brushes but there's one highlighting brush that I love. I recommend these brushes! I use their white eyebrushes all the time but a lot of them shed( just a little bit), they're great to blend and also to control eyeshadow application, packaging is beautiful and you also get a pretty, good quality bag for the brushes. Love them!
Cecilia S.
Marquette
These brushes have been pretty useful to me, I use them about everyday. I bought them on Amazon. These are reliable and will get u somewhere. It is better than regular brushes because the ends are nice and soft on your face. I would definitely recommend!
Nataliia S.
Chicago
These brushes are the softest things I have ever felt also the quality of them is speechless, I highly recommend them, these brushes will change the way you do and the look of your makeup, they are flawless and the bag is also amazing quality
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
My favourite and most beautiful brushes! I use them every single day and love them so much. The blending brush is really great and does the job well. The buffing brush is great for applying foundation. Plus the bag they come in is gorgeous!
Bruna P.
Esse pinceis são maravilhosos, bem mais fácil a aplicação de base e de aplicar sombra e fazer aquele esfumado perfeito. Vem com essa linda nessesarie. Os pincéis são super macios e o tamanho também facilita muito. Super satisfeita!!!!!!!!!
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
I've had my set of zeova brushes for about a year now and I absolutely LOVE them. I really couldn't have a better brush. They are fairly priced and really good quality. This brush set is so soft and make blending real easy!
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?