BY ZOEVA

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Milena V.
Split
I have brushes like this and they are so soft, looks so elegant and gorgeous. I buy them on BeautyBay. I recommend them if you want good and quality brushes.
karleigh s.
East Sussex , Lewes
Very pretty brush set and they work very well, with my style of doing my eyeshadow and face though I tend to lean towards my real techniques brushes though.
Sarah H.
Super fluffy and gorgeous, I love them so so much! Ascetically pleasing and pretty, would definitely recommend this to anyone, would buy this product again.
Salma A.
This brushes are amazing firsthand they are so soft the hair doesn't come off , soo easy to work with but the most important thing is that they're so cute
April H.
This isn’t the brush set that I got but Zoeva brushes are amazing. They make every application easy and seamless. The price is worth the product for sure.
Ashleigh H.
Rotorua
These brushes deserve spot on your makeup table. The six-piece set has a selection of the highest quality eyeshadow brushes and each one is crazy useful
Mariette E.
Cairo, New cairo
Great brushes, I use all the time. Very durable, great as gifts too! very expensive, i bought online.

These brushes are so cute and amazing.
rayvette r.
no las e podido probar porque en mi pais no se consigen, y no se de que tan buena calidad sean. que les parecen? son suaves?
a mi me encantaia probarlas
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
Not only are these brushes amazing quality but they are absolutely gorgeous! All of the brushes apply and blend makeup so well and are a total must have!
Nathalie H.
Chatham , Kent
I bought the rose gold eye brush set and these brushes ate amazing. So much cheaper than MAC and I use them all the time. Definitely worth getting them
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?