BY ZOEVA #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I can only reccomend these brushes to anyone!!! I have been using Zoeva brushes forever by now and they have by far the best price-quality-ratio ever. I wash them regularly and the never lost any hair (unlike many of my high end brushes) and are still in perfect shape. I love these brushes for eye make up and blending, basically for everything actually. Go take a look into this brand, they also have amazing vegan brushes ;-)
Narimene C.
I'm obsessed. They're so beautiful, easy to use, great value and exceptionally effective! Big fan. I've never realized how important brushes are before using these, to be honest! Would highly recommend the luxe crease and luxe face paint in particular.
Bamby A.
Northampton
Don't spend any money on make up brushes until you have tried these brushes!! So worth the money, once you have tried zoeva you will want everything they make!!
maliha a.
nice i would love to use it. have seen it on youtube videos n tried few of them they work so well n so nive. blend the make up prouducts as it have to be done.
Júlia S.
Kit de pincel muito útil para usar no dia a dia é pratico e fácil de levar na bolsa de mão, suas cédulas são macias, além deles terem uma aparência muito fofa.
Sana Q.
I love these products. I hope to get such products, especially the unique and beautiful brushes. I hope to get the most beautiful products from you. Thank you.
Beth R.
KILMARNOCK, KILMARNOCK
I use the eye brushes never tried the face ones but eye brushes are perfect in every way and there is a brush for every part of your eyeshadow that you need
Milena V.
Split
I have brushes like this and they are so soft, looks so elegant and gorgeous. I buy them on BeautyBay. I recommend them if you want good and quality brushes.
karleigh s.
East Sussex , Lewes
Very pretty brush set and they work very well, with my style of doing my eyeshadow and face though I tend to lean towards my real techniques brushes though.
Peta I.
Great quality brushes. The bristles can feel a little bit scratchy but they blend eyeshadow beautifully. I find they work just as well as my morphe brushes.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?

back