BY ZOEVA #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Ghadir M.
Tayrfelsay, Tyre /sour
This group of wonderful brushes, bright pink color gives character and vivacity, easy to clean, integrate perfectly, Contains all tools ، I adore this product too
Kara K.
Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set are the best brushes I've ever owned! Never will I go back to anything else! I use these daily!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The brushes and brushes of Zoeva always seem good option and in this case it was not going to be less.The palette of this collection I recognize that it made me nervous, but I am aware of the amount of palettes I have and I did not succumb, but with the brushes ... they are never enough (except when you have to clean all at the same time) and it seems a very good both to start and to expand since they are the ones I use most and the most versatile for eyes
Intan H.
Initially, it smell like synthetic-ish (obviously). The quality are comparable with high-end brushes but a fraction of it's cost. Perfect for full face makeup. It doesn't shed after washing with gentle soap (I use BeautyBlender Solid soap). These are the kind of brushes for beginners or basically anyone who are inspired to practice their skills after watching tons of beauty tutorials online.
Yoni S.
Zoeva has the best brushes i've ever used!! They're super soft and pretty! Def. Worth the price! I'd diffinetly buy more of these but i already have all the brushes from the big set ! Right now I follow make-up classes and they're perfect for it! If you are looking for a set to use on your own this set wil be great! The bigger set is more for professionals.
Elaine L.
I really love these brushes, they blend really nicely and creates a soft look with them. If u wash them with soap, the brushes become really soft so it doesn't really feel rough on your eyelids. I never had problems with shedding which is good but pricey. They are really soft and amazing quality!
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
I love zoeva brushes as they are so perfect for makeup.. They have soft bristle and they do not come out when washed like other brushes do as they are washed...
Thay are to perfect for blending eye makeups, foundation and yeah i really love the foundation brush so good.. Its design is perfect for it definitely..
I recommend this brush set of zoeva to all..
It must be tried out..
You'll not regret at all..
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #brushes ..my makeup need to #strong #brushes like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
#Zoeva I LOVE YOU ❤
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
These brushes are sooo soft. They may be a little pricey but they are worth it, I haven't washed them yet so I don't know if they'll stain but I can say that the brushes font absorb any pigment or product and ... They're just perfect👌
Keely S.
Melbourne
I used to have these and i really wish i had them still did they were the best products eva!! I used them all the time the brushes were very good quality. I would definitely buy them again and I recommend for everyone.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?

back