BY ZOEVA #15 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
I do not have this set particularly but I do have the eye brush set. I find these brushes a dream, was unsure at first because they are expensive - but definitely worth it!
I was very satisfied would recommend.
Poppy F.
Carlisle , ['', '', '']
They say a work man should never blame his tools. But my goodness me these brushes make the final product so much nicer and easier. They pick up pigment well
And also really soft. Blending is like a dream!
Z K.
Love these brushes! It's my first high-end brush set and decided to take the leap when there was a BeautyBay sale. I had heard so many good reviews from make up artists so at the price I considered it an investment, and they are gorgeous. I would have gotten the En taupe set but I wasn't so mad on the colour so I opted for this to try out the contour brush. I already had a trusty foundation and blusher brush so I sold those two brushes and can't comment on them. All the eye-brushes are equally excellent and soft. The liner brush is a little bit too soft for my liking but I think that is mainly to do with practice. I don't contour enough to have proper use for the contour brush, but that is purely preference as the brush is really soft and picks up pigment well. If you were to get any three brushes from this set I would recommend the 228 Blender, 226 Smudger & 234 Luxe Smoky Shade
Asha I.
I love these brushes they are so soft and easy to blend with. After having sigma brushes and paying fortune for others I tried these, these are a lot more affordable and easily do the job just as great.
Naseem A.
I recommend all of you to buy these brushes cause they are very high quality .the makes your make perfect . They are soft and gentle on skin .They are the best. @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
OMG!! c'est tres coool c'est pinceaux sont vraiment magnifiques ils sont efficace pour une application totale de fond de teint et blusher je les utilise depuit un moins leurs prix est acceptable
Emer M.
Rue Du Maupertuis, St
I live for this brush set! The quality is great and they aren't too expensive either! I think they are as good as morphe brushes and distribute product really well! Would definitely recommend to others.
Demi-Lee B.
Ancoats, Manchester
I do love these brushes!! I am obsessed with zoeva products. The only downside I thought was the price? I guess I'm used to buying morphe brushes which come in a lot cheaper but very pretty these!
imane b.
salé
These brushes are amazing, I know the price is a tad bit steep but they're amazing. So soft and super effective, the blending brushes are my personal favorites and I would definitely recommend the investment.
Tine D.
Sindal
Amazing quality! Dense and super soft brushes that makes it so easy to apply the products smooth and even. The bristles are so soft and the brushes lasts forever no matter how often you clean them.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?