BY ZOEVA #15 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
betty j.
These are the best makeup brushes I have ever gotten. They are very pricey though. I was able to get them in discount so I got lucky but if u are wondering if they are worth the money well they. Definitely are.
Deborah B.
Sun City, AZ
My husband bought me a set of brushes from Zoeva for Christmas last year and I LOVE them. I have A LOT of brushes from other brands like MAC and Sigma, and these are by far better. No shedding, no color bleeding, soft, blend like a dream and come clean easy. Would def. reccomend, although I would go with a larger set than this and prob something a little less trendy than the pink and rose gold. 5 stars1
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I really wish these were easier to get in the US, because they are the absolute best! I picked up a set on a recent trip to Europe and holy moley I was not disappointed. They're not only gorgeous to look at but they're truly some of the softest brushes I've ever used. I also own Ecotools, Sigma, Sephora brand, and Real Techniques brushes but Zoeva is hands down my favorite brush brand!
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
This brush set is essential for a perfect makeup application.You get enough brushes to use on all your face.You get eye brushes, contour brushes, powder brushes. It can seem a little pricey($120) but when you divide the price by the number of brushes you receive (15) it is not too bad.The bristles are all very soft.They are not flimsy brushes, they are made nicely. The colors of the brushes are chic. I have not had any problems with them shedding. I recommend to anyone looking for a brush set.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Absolutely love my Luxury Zoeva make up brushes. They are super affordable for Luxury Make Up Brushes (key word *Luxury*) and absolutely positively amazing! I wasn't sure how I Was going to like then considering I only heard about them through a few fellow Make Up Artist and a few of some of my favorite Beauty Gurus on YouTube and Social Media! But after researching and seeing amazing reviews and finding the Zoeva Brush Set that was perfect for me I decide to Order them. I was hesitant at first because they aren't cheap but aren't expensive! But after receiving and playing with and using them I literally think the price I purchased for then is spot on if not a little less than what they actually deserve! Amazingly beautiful make up brushes, that are built to last, super sturdy and secure, no fallout or shedding with weekly washes and daily uses, super soft but able to pick up any kind of product and apply flawlessly and a amazing range of brushes (I pick a brush set especially for my eyes and shadows and eye products) now I'm going to purchase a multi brush set for face and eyes because I love mine so much they are only for MY personal use! I am ordering more for my Clients! I highly highly recommend to all beauty junkies. Indulge and receive an amazing brushes set by Zoeva and see how many of you higher end brushes it replaces (not my love of my life one but there's a super for every Mac, Morphe and Sigma brush in you shadow collection! Promise, look online!) Thank you Germany for my best brush set, and most luxury brushes!!!!ūüėė Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
I truly enjoy the eye brushes from this set. They are great for detailed eye work. They are great if you don't have a big amount of lid space. I have hooded eyes and the size and shape of these brushes makes it an easier task than with most eye brushes. I really love the bag. It has a zipper for putting some things separate from the brushes. Or dirty brushes from clean ones. I don't really like the gave brushes. The angled brush is ok for blush.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I'm obsessed with these brushes ! They are so soft and blend to perfection! I've been on the fence for about a year now because I'm in the USA and had to order from Germany but I am so glad I took the plunge ! Not to mention the Zoe make up bag it came with is pure perfection ! It's super large and spacey and perfect for travel I highly recommend these brushes not to mention the smudge brush is seriously the best one I've ever used
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Recommend these brushes to literally every female in the world that at least puts on foundation or contours their face. They make applying makeup so easy. They blend so well. The bristles are soooo soft. They work so much better than any other brush set I've tried! What are you waiting for! Go buy!!
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
I just bought the rose gold volume 1 complete set and I'm obsessed. I am surprised however I knew I would love the brushes but I sorta figured the eye brushes wouldn't make a huge difference since I was using the naked brush from my palette. Boy was I wrong! These puppies are amazing! Definitely worth the money!
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
My BF got me this and I am so happy. I have been eyeing this for so long!!! The buffer brush is similar to Sigma F80 a lot. I love the face paint for contour actually and the cheek brush sheds a bit but still good. And this is more aesthetically beautiful for me and love it so much!
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?