BY ZOEVA #15 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had my zoeva brushes for about 2 years now and they are still in perfect condition. I wash them about once a week. I never have issues with them shedding and they apply eyeshadow and powder products beautifully! I'm looking forward to purchasing more one of these days!
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
These are my all time favourite brushes. The packaging and colours are glamorous and gorgeous. They are pricey but so worth it as they apply makeup flawlessly and make such a difference. They dont shed and they last a long time!!!
Lauren E.
Belper, Derbyshire
If you don't already have Zoeva brushes - you need them! They change your whole make up game!!! They're so nice to use and they are pretty to look at too. My fav brush is the luxe crease 228 - amazing. I intend to purchase more.
Rhi B.
Kingswood
If you want an effortless blend , I highly recommend these brushes. They are so soft and beautiful. Every time I wear make up I use these brushes. I purchased them a year ago from sephora and I've never looked back!
#sephora
Samantha B.
These brush sets are the real deal! Face and eye brushes. Bought the complete kit for my processional kit and they are fab. So soft and easy to work with. Never shed. Have bought some separate since because im so impressed! ūüĎć
Calina C.
Bacau
I really like them but they are not as good as other brushes.But still they are high quality brushes and they are very beautiful and soft.The foundation and powder brushes are the best.They are good but not the best.
Emmania T.
33170
These Zoeva's brushes are so comfortable on your skin. They're so soft and for all skin types! You can carry on with because there are not big. This kit has the essential to have a simple or complex makeup done well.
Chloe H.
Love love love these brushes!!!! Some of my favourite brushes! Would definitely recommend as you get hardly any shedding from bigger powder brushes. Use at least 2 of them daily and always take them when travelling!
Gulshan S.
Eastville , Bristol
An amazing set of brushes. I love these and the rose gold is just perfect, all essential brushes are in this kit which I love, they are soft and once cleaned are like new, I've got two sets and would recommend them
Sarah P.
These are some of the best brushes for the price on the beauty market today. I love all of their range i use them everyday. They are easy to use and good quality Brushes that last. I would highly recommend trying
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?