BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheryl H.
Grantham
I was a first time Zoeva buyer a few months back now and WOW I am impressed. A little on the higher end of the market and price range BUT so so so worth it. Usually, I stick to MAC but these are just as good. Wash well. No shedding. I recommend these to anyone wanting an investment for their kits or personal use!
Nuria F.
lockbourne
las mejores brochas de mundo tengo unan coleccion de esta marca de brochas y apesa de que su precio es realemtne caro las brochas lo valen son brochas de muy buena calidad y duran mucho tiemp tienen facil limpieza y no se estropean yo me las he ido comprando a medida que salian ofertas
Pamela Z.
Monterrey, México
Two words: LOVE THEM!! These brushes are so soft and luxurious get so cheap, they make the hardest shadows blend perfectly and contour seems so natural. The only problem i has was with the glue in between the wood and metal. I’d buy this set over any other in its price range i’ve tried!
Debbie P.
Greenock, Greenock
These are the best brushes i have came across! Great for personal use but even better for a professional makeup kit. I keep finding myself adding more and more into my kit. They blend out makeup flawlessly love love them. Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
RJ Chikay C.
Dubai, Dxb
So my husband got these brushes for me and oh boy I didn't expect that I'm gonna love it. This costs almost 400aed in UAE but it is tally worthit! My favorites are the flat top foundation brush, smudger and crease brush
Sez 1.
I purchased a limited addition brush set last year and it has become my go to set, the brushes are super soft and fluffy. I highly recommend these brushes, the eyeshadow brushes especially blends eyeshadow like a dream. Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Erika F.
I'm in love with these luxury brushes. The colour is so cute and gorgeous. This brush set is basically all types for a beginner in makeup. The brushes blend so easily and never leave any streaks or uneven texture on the skin. These brushes give a nice smooth finish. LOVE!!
Melissa H.
Zoeva brushes are my absolute favourites- especially the eye brushes. I would highly recommend them over every other brush brand I have tried. They are so soft and easy to work with. I have had mine for around 2 years, they clean up really well and they don't shed!
Ash F.
This is a very high quality brush set. All brushes feel silky smooth and the design of these brushes are just beautiful. I’ve washed this set many times and they haven’t been ruined by water/cleanser. I would highly recommend. One of the best presents I’ve received!
becky c.
Sandhurst, Berkshire
I absolutely love zoeva brushes! Not only do they look incredible but the quality is amazing, and for the price you cant go wrong with value for money. The brushes are really soft and clean easily, they are also easy to get hold of as i got mine of beautybay.com .
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?