BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wiktoria M.
High Street, Thames Ditton
I've wanted these brushes for ages but always put buying them off due to the price - I wish I haven't!

These are the softest most luxurious brushes I've ever used - they upped my eye make-up game SO MUCH and now my eye make-up's popping. I really enjoy the highlighter brush as well - very soft and applies the highlight beutifully!
Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
Love these brushes, I've been using them for over a year and they hold up so well! No rusting or chipping and all the bristles look the same as when I first got them even though I've washed them loads. Great value for money too, they really are a good investment if you're looking for some new brushes and come on look how gorgeous they are!
Kader A.
Galway
Amazing quality, doesn't shed and looks beautiful in photos. Its a bit pricey but if you buy it in a bigger bundle you can save a few 💸 I absolutely recommend these. Check out my Instagram blog for more of my reviews @makeupwithkader ❤
Sophie R.
I would highly recommend this product
It's fantastic the brushes apply makeup evenly with a silky snook brush it's fantastic great Pluto use when ur looking for the volume of your makeup and to show coverage there are other ways to apply
SOUHIR R.
SOUSSE
these bruches are soo coool and soo nice to use and blend with on thezf face the price is cool and worthy don't worry .. i use it every time and they're stong enough to be used fo rong time  ,i bought them from a makeup store and i would recommand it totaly..
Megan W.
These brushes are amazing! Definitely worth the splurge if you were looking to buy new, good quality brushes. They are absolutely stunning! Very soft and blending everything nicely without wasting product. đź‘Ť thumbs up from me
Jodie-May D.
A really good brush set! Especially for beginners however a little pricey. Only downside i've found with most Zoeeva brushes is that they seem to shed quite bad (don't know if it's just mine?) but it's all the plain white bristle brushes that shed. Nevertheless i do love these brushes and couldn't live without them!
Megan T.
Lichfield, Staffordshire
This is the first set of brushes that I have ever purchased and they're honestly amazing. Each individual brush has different uses and there is hardly any fall out. I use them everyday and have not had to replace them yet despite the amount of times I've cleaned them. My personal favourite is the eyeshadow brushes ✨
Amelia F.
Redcar, Cleveland
I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! I have the rose gold set and not only do they look really pretty they are also such good quality. They are super soft and stay that way even after washing many times they don't lose their quality. They are a bit pricier than drugstore but it's definitely worth the money. Would recommend highly!
Cheryl H.
Grantham
I was a first time Zoeva buyer a few months back now and WOW I am impressed. A little on the higher end of the market and price range BUT so so so worth it. Usually, I stick to MAC but these are just as good. Wash well. No shedding. I recommend these to anyone wanting an investment for their kits or personal use!
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?