BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Saffron K.
Castleford, West yorkshire
These are by far the best makeup brushes I've ever used. I have the Rose Golden vol. 3 set. They were extremely pricey for nearly £80 for 8 brushes, but the quality is insane. They're so soft and gentle yet blend makeup so effortlessly and create flawless makeup. Would definitely recommend if you are willing to pay the price for them.
Misy B.
LONDON
Very affordable. Love how pigmented they are. I have a few. I started off with 3 and now i almost have every palette of theres. The theme in every palette makes it ever so pretty. The shades are really nice. Cocoa blend is my favourite the next would be rose gold. Id recomend them for peopke looking for decent priced eyeshadows
Murphy T.
PE16 6EU
These are my favourite brushes ever- so soft and luxurious. I've tried a few different brands of brushes now and the Zoeva brushes are the most beautiful, easy to use and most varying brushes. There are so many for different things and I found that the different brushes create different looks- therefore these brushes are perfect for any season or occasion. Love, love, love and would definitely recommend.
Kaya H.
Zoeva brushes are ones that I can trust.
The brushes have never failed me and I have continued to purchase more sets from Zoeva.
This is not only a beautiful and luxurious set but very reliable and work amazingly.  They are well made and feel so soft.  Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Will continue to purchase more and more brush sets from Zoeva.
Chloe G.
Bristol, Avon
I couldn't find the exact brushes I have but zoeva brushes are my favourite out of them all they are super soft and glides my makeup on perfectly they have such a huge range of different styles to choose from, plus they are such a bargin compared to some higher end brushes like sigma. Could not recommend these brushes enough well worth a purchase you won't be disappointed.
emy e.
oujda
 I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Jordan C.
kilcoy
These makeup brushes are so amazing! They pick up a good amount of product and when applying with these brushes they make your makeup look flawless because of how dense and soft the Brushes are! I am inlove with these brushes and I tell my friends how nice they are!
Maria B.
Absolutely love these brushes! They don't shed when I wash them, some of the best brushes I've ever used! They blend all my shadows so well and the face brushes are amazing. They're super soft, and I have since purchased two more sets of the Zoeva brushes!
Rianna C.
Although I own almost every set from zoeva you honestly can’t go wrong not only do you get multiple incredible brushes that are of beyond real quality; you get cute bags for travel or storage which come in handy not only as brush bags but as beautiful makeup bags! They are sleek and amazing quality sets in a variety of styles. My all time favourite brushes!
Nicole H.
Kelty, Fife
I'm a professional make-up artist and I always have zoeva brushes in my kit! They're fab, I use them on clients and also carry them in my own make-up bag. They last absolutely ages, obviously my brushes are washed time and time again due to working on different clients and the brushes still stand the test of time! I always recommend these brushes.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?