BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Influenster M.
Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush SetI purchased the zoeva eye brush set from beauty bay, heard lots of good things so needed to try for myself , I opted for the lux rose gold collection, which is beautiful,t hey arrive in there own pouch so u can keep safe and easy for travel, there's a brush for every need they a so soft great for placement and blending , you get 12 brushes in the set, they do have several different options on what is in the set i.e. Eyes face or combination of both, they are reasonably priced in my opinion as great quality brushes , would highly recommend
Alexandra J.
Brighton, East Sussex
These are honestly some of my all time favourite brushes and I would recommend them to anyone! They do just the perfect job they are very soft and they wash easily! I would honestly recommend them and think they are worth the money!

Little tip if you're trying to get these try getting the bigger brush set! They are amazing the smaller ones aren't that much different
Ana D.
Zagreb
So happy with my new rose gold Zoeva cosmetics brushes, especially with brow line brush so I can finally put it in my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in Dark brown. A good brush sometimes means more than any makeup product. It's important to make sure you're buying real hair brushes because they are the ones who last for years. Don't waste your money on sth cheap cause it will end up even more expensive. Brushes need to be cleaned properly and don't forget that they last as long as you're taking care of them. You don't need to have plenty of them, just a few will do. Choose wisely! Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Opal N.
Temple hall ave, Kirkcaldy
HOLY GRAIL brushes.

Purchased my first set in 2015 - they are still gong strong!! I have 3 sets in my pro kit and I love them! I use and clean these brushes every single day and they are like new.

These brushes are so affordable, a set sets you back around £80?? That works out around £7 a brush if you buy a full set!!!!!! Unbelievable quality.
My favourite brush is the Winged Liner - I use this on mine and clients brows. Thank you Zoeva for making the best and most affordable brushes ever!

Big love for these.
Demi C.
Leicester , ['', '', '']
I have zoeva brushes and love them, they apply makeup really well and are affordable in comparison too other high end ones. They have the names of each brush written on them which is good if your not sure on what they are for or have a few sets of other brushes. They also come with a good quality bag which you could use for anything, especially travelling with products. I highly recommend these
Jam Jesm T.
Business Bay , Dubai
I ordered my brushes last year as I am tired of ripping myself off from buying them at MAC. I read a lot of reviews for Zoeva's brushes so I gave it a go. I bought a full set for makeup artists with a belt bag. They are amazing brushes that glides smoothly onto my skin and to my clients. From eyes, face and lips. Until now my brushes are in good quality. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
Narimene C.
I'm obsessed. They're so beautiful, easy to use, great value and exceptionally effective! Big fan. I've never realized how important brushes are before using these, to be honest! Would highly recommend the luxe crease and luxe face paint in particular.
Ana-Marija A.
Sydney
I don't have this exact set but another made up of face and eye brushes and OMG! They are soo worth the money, so soft and dense at the same time and they apply makeup so smoothly. The sets are also made up of a really good variety of brushes so even if you only get one set you have everything you need to do your entire face! I can't rave on enough about those brushes LOVE!
Charlie M.
Glasgow, lanarkshire
These are one of my favourite brush brands/sets! I featured them in a blog post found at makeupbychal.com

These are very comparable to high-end brushes from mac

Have bought 3+ sets and are a must have for my kit!
Would definitely recommend and repurchase if I ever need more. Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Georgia S.
I have the full set of zoeva brushes and use them on a daily basis. The bag I also use as a travel bag and also as a clutch occasionally on nights out. The brushes are of excellent quality and are labelled which is helpful when you've got loads of brushes. The design is really nice and appeals to me. They apply makeup well.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?