BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Zoeva brushes are incredible, I think thy are an affordable but a very professional standard! They don't malt, they pick up product well & blend out amazingly! Highly recommend these brushes.
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
I've seen a lot of tutorials on YouTube and all speak very well of this brand and more of their makeup brushes, it's like my dream to be able to try them at some point and see if they really are as good as I've heard. I love this design in the brushes.
Alicia H.
I have heard a lot about these brushes from you tubers.They look like they can blend eyeshadow smoothly and make your face look even, they brushes look smooth and fluffy. I will definitely try and purchase these, there are a lot of good comments about them😍.
Kylie M.
Harlow essex
Have just the eye set in this colour, love these brushes I prefer these over my spectrum ones. These feel more high end n lux, n just love the blending out brushes, my fav!
Nanou K.
I can only reccomend these brushes to anyone!!! I have been using Zoeva brushes forever by now and they have by far the best price-quality-ratio ever. I wash them regularly and the never lost any hair (unlike many of my high end brushes) and are still in perfect shape. I love these brushes for eye make up and blending, basically for everything actually. Go take a look into this brand, they also have amazing vegan brushes ;-)
Amy-Lei H.
Hampstead, London
I love the rose gold colour 😍 and it’s an incredible quality for the price! Honestly it’s crazy!! Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Sophie C.
Love these makeup brushes !!! so easy to use and great for applying all makeup products, very soft and includes a range of face and eye products. Love them
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
The little miracle that your makeup bag is begging for, the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge is the secret to a flawless face... see more...The little miracle that your makeup bag is begging for, the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge is the secret to a flawless face... see more...
Khadeeja K.
I recently brought this Zoeva makeup brushes with the pouch.There are variety of different brushes in the collection.The colours are blush pink and rose gold metal which are by far really pretty together.I would definitely recommend buying this set of brushes as it comes with the pouch making it easy for travel and keeps it nice and tidy.overall this is a good buy. Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Alexandra P.
Hadera
This set is very compact. You have in this almost every brushes what you have for a full makeup. My favorite is the foundation brush, it makes my foundation unity and nice.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?