BY ZOEVA #24 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Aaminah A.
Zoeva honestly do the best makeup brushes, they don’t shred like my Morphe brushes or mac brushes. They are Amazing quality for the price. They’re easy to use and blend product well, I highly recommend these to everyone. :)
Rhian W.
bridlington
All of these brushes in this set I use like every day, these brushes are really soft and are really easy to blend anything, if you are looking for any good eyeshadow brushes you should definitely try these!
Gemily F.
London
A beautiful set and really good quality brushes. I love Zoeva brushes. I’ve had them from the beginning and still use them now. I would recommend these to people starting out or a regular makeup user!
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Zoeva brushes are incredible, I think thy are an affordable but a very professional standard! They don't malt, they pick up product well & blend out amazingly! Highly recommend these brushes.
Zahra K.
West Way, Bradford
This brush kit was gifted by my husband and i was not sure about the brushes but when I used them I was shocked of how good they were. Very very easy to blend your shadow and it’s soft. Recommend to everyone
Sarah S.
This brushes are so good and easy to use and they actully feels good on the skin lot of my friends recommend them for me but I wanna try that in person and I think the packaging is good
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
I've seen a lot of tutorials on YouTube and all speak very well of this brand and more of their makeup brushes, it's like my dream to be able to try them at some point and see if they really are as good as I've heard. I love this design in the brushes.
Alicia H.
I have heard a lot about these brushes from you tubers.They look like they can blend eyeshadow smoothly and make your face look even, they brushes look smooth and fluffy. I will definitely try and purchase these, there are a lot of good comments about them😍.
Kylie M.
Harlow essex
Have just the eye set in this colour, love these brushes I prefer these over my spectrum ones. These feel more high end n lux, n just love the blending out brushes, my fav!
beauty_skikda l.
Algeria
I totally recommend this kit of brushes from Zoeva, I use these brushes for months now and they are still in a good state, I love soft brushes and those are very soft 😍😍😍
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?

back