BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Love these brushes! So easy to use and makes blending makeup and eyeshadow super easy! Also easy to wash and the bristles on the brush are very soft so not tough on the skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good brushes!

Demi L.
Zoeva brushes are so soft and when washing the brushes the brussles do not come out! They are super prices but so worth the money! I brought this product off beauty bay!
chelsea b.
rochdale
Haven't tried the face brushes but i bought the 11 piece eye brushes and they are the best eyeshadow brushes I have used . They are 100% worth the money would try other types of zoeva brushes just haven't got round to getting any yet will definitely purchase these and other types again
Micha M.
London, England
Favourite brush set been using since the start of the year and I love them, very smooth brushes blending my make up well! I use them everyday when doing my make up. These brushes have made me realise how important it is to purchase good brushes all though I paid £65 for my set
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
the best brush set I have ever used, I got the full eye and face set and they have replaced my Morphes as my daily use, great for the price as they don’t molt when you wash them and stay in good condition, will be investing in more, they’re a need not a want
Poppy J.
I love all of the zoeva brushes the colour is gorgeous and they are very athletically pleasing they work on any skin type and they do not Shed I would totally recommend these brushes !!
Felicity E.
Aberdeenshire , Aberdeen
I love Zoeva brushes. They’re so reasonably priced and they have so much in the range. I swear by these brushes, their eye brushes are amazing too. I always use the luxe finish foundation brush. It doesn’t leave streaks and gives you the perfect coverage
Salma F.
Temara, Rabat sale zemour zair
Whi wants soft pretty hood quality makeup brushes then this is the deal! Zoeva makeup brushes kit is so goid the brushes apply makeup very well and they are very soft like litteraly very soft❤️❤️❤️
Gemily F.
London
A beautiful set and really good quality brushes. I love Zoeva brushes. I’ve had them from the beginning and still use them now. I would recommend these to people starting out or a regular makeup user!
Ruby R.
annaba
ROSE GOLD TRAVEL BAG---This travel bag safely
stores all your brushes and is portable to anywhere for convenient use.
as a perfect gift to friends, Mom and lover for Birthday, Halloween,
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas.top wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?