BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MOROCCO B.
THE BRUSHES ARE THE PERFECT COMBINATION BETWEEN ELEGANCE AND GOOD QUALITY, I HAD BUYED THEM BECAUSE A FRIEND BEFORE I HAD RECOMMENDED A LOT, AT THE BEGINNING I DID NOT KNOW THIS MARK A LOT AND THE TRUTH HAD NO EXPECTATIONS BUT AFTER I DECIDED TO RISK ME AND I PURCHASED THEM AND NOW I DO NOT REJECT ANYTHING, I ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS WORTHY TO SPEND MONEY ARE SUPER SUITABLE AND ENOUGH SOFT.

Stefani I.
I love this set, I use those brushes everyday. They are very soft and the hairs don’t fall out. Very easy to use and to clean. I purchased them online. It’s a perfect kit for beginners like I was a year ago.
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Absolutely love with this brushes. Zoeva brushes become my favorite brushes. Also zoeva 104 buffer is fantastic. I use them every day and I am delighted. They are very soft, very dence and they work perfectly. I have never had such a wonderful face brushes.
Beccy M.
Peter street , Yeovil, Somerset
I got the eye brush set in rose gold and they are so gorgeous! I had to have them as rose gold is my fav colour! But the quality of these brushes are the BEST so soft yet they pick up just enough product! I couldn't recommend them anymore!!!
Soukaina M.
Zovea's classic rose-gold kit covers all your face and eye makeup essentials. There's a mix of high-quality synthetic and natural bristles, that work with liquid, cream and powder formulas to give a range of finishes.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Sarah S.
This brushes are so good and easy to use and they actully feels good on the skin lot of my friends recommend them for me but I wanna try that in person and I think the packaging is good
Ah1am_Ah1am T.
London , Perivale/ Greenford
Love the brushes from
Zoeva they look so good and feels soft and easy to use .. no hair of the brush get off .. love them .. can’t without them .. would definitely recommend them
ρεrℓα ƴ.
This is the best, Inspired by the dazzling explosion of pink and gold, this is downright divine. Stored in a sleek, classy clutch, the luxurious brush collection comes with eight essential handcrafted brushes for your everyday makeup routine or looks with extravagance. The kit comes with both, high quality natural hair and synthetic taklon bristles, so it can be used with cream and powder based products. this is amazing, i love it
Sthefany V.
calle archiduque alberto 9 piso 2C madrid
Este kit está súper completo , tienes brochas de todo tipo tanto de ojos como de rostro , si estás empezando a maquillar y quieres un kit básico pero completo te lo recomiendo
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?