BY ZOEVA #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows. see more...

• Which brush is better and more precise for wing liner eit...1 Answers
  • do they put on the makeup good?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
I’m in love with this product I wanna have it hold it use it in my hands I can’t eaitttr my life my Gert my everything is waiting for this product and is hoping it can one day be mine
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
One word describes these and its wonderful!! The bristles are soooo soft and gentle when I apply products to my face with them. The color and packaging is beautiful and I want to buy more and more because I’m obsessed
Rahmah i.
edison
I love this zoeva brushes !!!!! It’s amazing and i Love doing my makeup with it,it works great with the makeup the brushes are very soft I hope to get sent some of these free Zoeva makeup samples I love them and I’ll be sure to advertise @influencer and hopefully have other people buy these products as well!!!!
Oxana B.
New Castle, DE
Fine brushes. From the whole set I do not use just one. Beautiful design, beautiful color solution. But, the brush for the tone fell apart into 2 parts after a year of use. I treated very carefully to the brushes. I had to throw it away. Now the second brush has loosened up ... it means that soon it will go to the trash.Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set
Lilly P.
Kinnelon NJ
These are good brushes however the bronzer brush could be better for blending. The brushes are quite expensive and over priced but they are fairly good and get the job done.
Cassondra S.
Crystal City, MO
I have had this brush set before and I loved it I only had it for a few months before my babies broke it but I would love to get my hands on this brush set again! #giftcrush
Vanessa L.
Upland
The eyeshadow brush work very well they blend out my eyeshadow very nicely. They quality of the brushes js good they don’t feel cheap and they last a long time they won’t break fast. I would recommend that you theses and try them out. Very good product
Brittany K.
Albany, OR
I love these brushes! Good quality, affordable, and versatile. Perfect for everyday make up as well as more artistic looks. Perfect size and comes in a cute little case. Extremely satisfied. I will stick with these brushes for a while.
Abby M.
Elk Grove , CA
I absolutely love love love these brushes. They are super soft and make for a flawless finish. They are also surprisingly affordable. I use them whenever I do my makeup and I definitely would recommend these to anyone!
Sabrina F.
Bolling AFB, DC
I absolutely love my Zoeva brushes! I bought the 32 piece set and I always recommend their brushes to everyone!!!!! I bought mine from the actual headquarters here in Frankfurt, Germany. The company itself is very polite and always makes me want to buy more of their products every time I make a purchase.
Anamaria H.
I've been eyeing Zoeva brushes for a while but I'm wondering if they shed? They're expensive and I want to make sure they're worth it.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Are these worth the money? Any dupes?
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Are the brushes really worth buying? Are they good quality?
Brianna A.
For the amount of brushes in the set, this is cheap! Are they good quality? Do they hold up after several washes?
Holly V.
Are these brushes worth buying?