BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsZoeva
brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set

Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set

Face: 104 buffer: Apply and blend foundation, 109 luxe face paint: Contour and shape with powder , 126 luxe cheek finish: Apply powder, blush and bronze. Eyes: 226 smudge: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line , 228 luxe crease: Blend transitions to a seamless finish , 234 luxe smoky shade: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish , 317 wing liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick , 322 brow line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows.

How can I try these makeup brushes?
Out of all the brand of makeup brushes what do you think are the best and what is the best way to clean them (cleaning product)?
Is this a good brush set?
Start your review of Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set!
Barbara G.
Saranac Lake, NY
Zoeva brushes are a true luxury. They are so well made and perform like a high quality brush should. They stay in shape even after multiple washings. I have this exact set as well as other Zoeva brushes and they make a huge difference in make up application. If you want to invest in your brushes, I’d strongly consider Zoeva. You won’t be disappointed.
Tessa J.
East Peoria, IL
I love these brushes sooooo much! They’re incredibly soft and luxurious. I could literally cuddle with them. They pick up product nicely and transfer it over to your face like a guardian Angel delivering Angel kisses. I’m not sure I could use any other brand of brushes after having these!
Yana V.
Salem, MA
this is a chic set, which includes brushes "for all occasions" and a very pleasant and high-quality cosmetic bag. The brushes do not shed. I have been using them for almost a year, I have repeatedly washed them and use them daily.
Wing L.
Kingsburg, CA
Zoeva eye makeup refreshing hand must-have makeup brush. These cheap makeup brushes are worthy of being zoeva's brushes that have both beauty and strength. The newly entered Zoeva rose golden rose gold series of 86 US dollars is also considered a conscience price, and a cosmetic bag is also included. And every one is of very good quality. Hair is a natural plant fiber that is finer than animal hair. It can hold moisture-containing makeup and is not easy to be allergic to and easy to clean.
Kayla S.
Monroe, MI
I love these brushes! The bronzer and flat top brush are my favorite go to brushes for their specific purposes. They are extremely soft and really blend the powder and liquid products perfectly! They’re durable holding their shape when you clean them. The bristles don’t come apart and product easily washes out without getting caked into the base of the brush! Love the Rose Gold edition I really want to try the concealer brush when I go to Ulta again!
Viridiana C.
Boardman, OR
Me encantan todo tipo de brochas para el maquillaje, pero estas son unas de mis preferidas, son suaves y fáciles de manejar
Scarlin H.
Perth Amboy nj
I truly love them but with their could be maybe more brushes would be perfect 🤩 but is everything to be honest in love with their brushes
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,310 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
These brushes are so nice! I really love the whole set and use them all the time. Nice and dense but they feel very soft. Quality is amazing, they've held up for me for a long time. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn R.
I love these brushes every single time when I do my make up I always use his brushes I got it for Christmas and I love I fell in love with this everything I want to do my make up legs I always use brushes I really recommend them
Amanda B.
Pomona, CA
Zoeva brushes for face and eyes Luxury Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Amanda B.
These are the best brushes ive ever used! They are so soft the packaging is cute and they hold just the right amount of product. As for the buffer brush it was amazing it blended my foundation really well there were no strokes or harsh lines left behind. I loved the crease brush it os the perfect size and loved how it applied. Also the little brush bag it comes with is super adorable! I'd totally reccomend these brushes❤

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariam G.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
STEPHANIE C. il y a 2 ans
they are of excellent quality ❤️👍