ZOEVA 228 Luxe Crease Brush uploaded by Emily B.

BY ZOEVA

Laura H.
innsbruck
I love this brush!! It is my favourite blending brush😻 I use it everytime I do my eyeshadow and I cant withaout it! I absolutly recommend this wonderful brush to you all out there!
Jade T.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
This brush is amazing quality and is great for applying and blending. It doesn’t shed and it is very effective particularly when extending your eyeshadow out the way, I would definitely recommend this brush!
Alina K.
Melle
I use this brush to blend my crease and the size of it is just perfect;not to big not to small). I also want to purchase the little blender brush if zoeva xx
selin w.
Lauf an der Pegnitz
i use it a lot and it does a great job, sadly its not as soft as i like my blending brushes to be but still very good! would purchase again!
Melanie K.
Faversham
I love this brush so much that I have two! Helps give the most amazing blend and doesn’t break the bank