BY ZOEVA

Mathilda E.
Baden-Baden
My absolute go to blender brush for every eye look! Can’t say anything negative cause it’s the perfect size and it just works with every eye and every eyeshadow. Also it’s quite cheap compared to similar brushes by mac...
Datenshi B.
New Castle, DE
227 is a wonderful brush to apply shadows and blend them all through the crease. It's so soft it seems your face is being caressed by a cloud. It's easy to clean an won't loose hairs
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
This is my most used, favourite eyeshadow brush. It’s so soft, perfect for applying colours to the crease and blending them out. I love Zoeva brushes, the quality is amazing, they don’t shed, easy to clean and give perfect application of shadows every time!
Claire S.
Colchester , Essex
I just love zoeva.

I’ve tried a lot of brushes, these are great to work with, wash well, and a good price.

I would love the whole collection to be honest. I don’t know anyone whose been disappointed.
Marija D.
Bitola
At the moment I am using this blending brush and it is amazing. It blends out perfectly, it is so soft and it feels good on the eye. It is easy to clean and dry witch is a very important thing for me. I highly recommend this brush.
Jade T.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
I don’t know what I ever did with this brush! It’s amazing for both applying and blending in the crease. It’s a great quality brush, doesn’t shed and picks up product great. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Selina F.
Berlin, Berlin
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes ever! I use this every time I do my eye makeup. It’s super soft and perfect for blending or applying a soft wash of color over the entire lid. I have three different ones because I love it so much!
Amany I.
This brush is MAC's 217 dupe. It is soo soft and blends really well! I've had it for 5 years now and it is still going strong.
Totally recommend it!
Salama a.
abu dhabi
I se it to blend apply eyeshadow
It is so soft and I have had it for a long time and didn’t get damaged