BY ZOEVA

Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
This is my most used, favourite eyeshadow brush. It’s so soft, perfect for applying colours to the crease and blending them out. I love Zoeva brushes, the quality is amazing, they don’t shed, easy to clean and give perfect application of shadows every time!
Mathilda E.
Baden-Baden
My absolute go to blender brush for every eye look! Can’t say anything negative cause it’s the perfect size and it just works with every eye and every eyeshadow. Also it’s quite cheap compared to similar brushes by mac...
Claire S.
Colchester, Essex
I just love zoeva.

I’ve tried a lot of brushes, these are great to work with, wash well, and a good price.

I would love the whole collection to be honest. I don’t know anyone whose been disappointed.
Marija D.
Bitola
At the moment I am using this blending brush and it is amazing. It blends out perfectly, it is so soft and it feels good on the eye. It is easy to clean and dry witch is a very important thing for me. I highly recommend this brush.
Lara Aral S.
If you like mac 217 do yourself a favor a pick this one up. Thank me later ;). Zoeva has the best brushes you can buy online for an affordable price. Id buy zoeva over morphe anyday.
Datenshi B.
New Castle, DE
227 is a wonderful brush to apply shadows and blend them all through the crease. It's so soft it seems your face is being caressed by a cloud. It's easy to clean an won't loose hairs
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
Zoeva brushes are my all time favourites! They blend shadows out like a dream! This specific one is perfect for placing shadow in the crease and blending it out and blending shades into other shades
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
I don’t know what I ever did with this brush! It’s amazing for both applying and blending in the crease. It’s a great quality brush, doesn’t shed and picks up product great. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Selina F.
Berlin, Berlin
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes ever! I use this every time I do my eye makeup. It’s super soft and perfect for blending or applying a soft wash of color over the entire lid. I have three different ones because I love it so much!
H.A.beauty1 H.
A super soft eye shadow brush which smoothes and defines your eye colour. The perfect brush to creating smooth transitions between eye shadows, 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush is perfect for pressed powder and loose pigment eye shadows.