ZOEVA 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush uploaded by Becca C.

BY ZOEVA

Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
Sooooo good! Extremely soft and the blending is so flawless! Literally does the blending for you! I really want to buy from brushes from zoeva, because this one is one of my favorites! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
Zoeva brushes are definitely the best I’ve ever tried for blending and this one particularly is incredible! I couldn’t imagine doing an eyeshadow look without it!! It softens out edges beautifully and creates the perfect blend! I LOVE it!
Shehnoor A.
I LOVE zoeva brishes. They are so so soft and pick up a lot of pigment on the brush. Its so easy to blend shades with this and it is very soft on the skin. I use it every time i do any kind of eye makeup
Stephanie w.
Manchester, Lancashire
Incredible blending brush, Zoeva is by far my favourite brush brand they've never disappointed. They know how to make high quality brushes with a good price bracket. I own 3 of this brush it's great for blowing out shadows and building up colour in the crease.
Amany I.
I LOVE zoeva brushes! They are affordable and soo soft so they won't scratch your eyes. You have to condition them to keep them hydrated and soft because they have goat hair that may dry after lots of washes.
This brush changed my eyeshadow game like no other, it is a MUST for crease blending.
Alisa R.
Aspley
Such a soft blending brush. I use this brush to do my overall blend with no additional product to get a clean blend. Never had an issue with it fraying or brissles falling out. Great price and great quality!
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
The 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush from Zoeva is my favorite blending brush. The brush is super soft, but also very effective. It picks up exactly the right amount of eyeshadow and applies it to the crease like a dream. Your transition shades will always look seamless, smooth and well-blended.

I have two of them (which already shows how much I like the brush), one for darker and one for lighter transition shades. I've owned the oldest brush for ~5 years now and it stills looks and works exactly like it did when I just received it. It did lose a few bristles over the years, of course, but not more than expected. Washing the brush with a bit of shampoo occasionally and letting it dry naturally will keeps it in perfect condition. I was really impressed with the quality.

What I also like about Zoeva brushes in general is that the brushes always come in little zipper brush bags. Personally I like those a lot, because it can come in handy when I need to take some brushes with me.
Becca C.
Swinton, Manchester
I received this as a Christmas gift as I have wanted it for so long! It was well worth the wait, it is now my favourite blending brush! It blends your eyeshadow effortlessly without losing the pigmentation and the bristles are so soft, I just love using it🙌🏻 my holy grail brush from now on!
Hannah E.
I don’t know if I had a faulty brush, but I was excited to try out a Zoeva brush after hearing so much about them, only to feel like my due was getting constantly stabbed! I tried washing the brush but it made no difference. I feel like the bristles are far too rough and cheap!
Martha P.
I love this one. It blends eyeshadow like a dream and i can be precise with it. My only issue is that the hairs get stained but it is not a big deal honestly