ZOEVA 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush uploaded by Becca C.

Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
Sooooo good! Extremely soft and the blending is so flawless! Literally does the blending for you! I really want to buy from brushes from zoeva, because this one is one of my favorites! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Adelynne T.
The Netherlands
The 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush from Zoeva is my favorite blending brush. The brush is super soft, but also very effective. It picks up exactly the right amount of eyeshadow and applies it to the crease like a dream. Your transition shades will always look seamless, smooth and well-blended.

I have two of them (which already shows how much I like the brush), one for darker and one for lighter transition shades. I've owned the oldest brush for ~5 years now and it stills looks and works exactly like it did when I just received it. It did lose a few bristles over the years, of course, but not more than expected. Washing the brush with a bit of shampoo occasionally and letting it dry naturally will keeps it in perfect condition. I was really impressed with the quality.

What I also like about Zoeva brushes in general is that the brushes always come in little zipper brush bags. Personally I like those a lot, because it can come in handy when I need to take some brushes with me.
Becca C.
Rydal Crescent, Manchester
I received this as a Christmas gift as I have wanted it for so long! It was well worth the wait, it is now my favourite blending brush! It blends your eyeshadow effortlessly without losing the pigmentation and the bristles are so soft, I just love using it🙌🏻 my holy grail brush from now on!
Hannah E.
I don’t know if I had a faulty brush, but I was excited to try out a Zoeva brush after hearing so much about them, only to feel like my due was getting constantly stabbed! I tried washing the brush but it made no difference. I feel like the bristles are far too rough and cheap!
Stephanie w.
Manchester, Lancashire
Incredible blending brush, Zoeva is by far my favourite brush brand they've never disappointed. They know how to make high quality brushes with a good price bracket. I own 3 of this brush it's great for blowing out shadows and building up colour in the crease.
Amany I.
I LOVE zoeva brushes! They are affordable and soo soft so they won't scratch your eyes. You have to condition them to keep them hydrated and soft because they have goat hair that may dry after lots of washes.
This brush changed my eyeshadow game like no other, it is a MUST for crease blending.