BY ZOEVA

The 221 Luxe Soft Crease is a superior blending brush with a curved head designed for easy eye makeup application. It is made of the finest dye-free natural and synthetic bristles that blend eyeshadow perfectly. *Benefits* * Designed for easy application of eye makeup * Comes in a zipper bag *Application* With this brush you will create the smoothest transitions from light to dark. Apply a light shade of eyeshadow at the inner corner of your eyelid and a darker shade at the outer corner. Then blend the transition with the 221 Luxe Soft Crease for that special ombre finish. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is honestly my all time favorite crease brush! And I have brushes from MAC, Sephora, Sigma, Marc jacobs, etc. you name it I have at least one brush from every brand. This brush beats them all! I can honestly use just this brush to get a quick look but still looks like I took time and effort. The only reason I didn’t give it 4 stars is not anything to do with the brush itself but more the actual website. I ordered a large order from them (which was my first and last order) and it was horrible. It took over a month before I ever received my products and every time I would contact customer service (I contacted them numerous times) I got no help at all. When I would try to check my shipping status it never changed from the time I ordered it til the time I received it! Customer service told me it would be here by a certain date and if not they would start an investigation to find my order well when it didn’t come by that date all they said was it will come! It was awful customer service and a horrible experience. I was so upset! I haven’t ordered from them since. But I can’t deny how amazing their brushes are which is what’s disappointing because I loved every brush I received and they have held up beautifully through use and normal washes. Not to mention the great price point. I would honestly buy every brush they have if I wasn’t so scared to order from them again. I just can’t bring myself to go through all that again. Spending that much money and not knowing if I’m even going to receive my order, having no help from customer service except short and rude answers, and taking almost 2 months to receive my items. Honestly order at your own risk but they are great brushes.
Aurora R.
Åmot
I love this eyeshadowbrush so much! It is one of the best crease/blending brushes I have ever tried, and it's so soft. The brush is not that expencive either.