BY ZOEVA

Sasha A.
New York
This is my favorite all over setting powder face brush. I don’t like to cake on setting powder so this gives me the ability to dust my face with my favorite powder. Love it.
Liana G.
Newark, NJ
This brush is the perfect one to apply your highlighter! Smooth and with a very good precision I totally love having this brush in my brush set! Price is very fair for what it offers! I totally recommend it!
Dàniel M.
Sydney
Hey babes here's my review on the  ZOEVA 129 Luxe Fan Brush o I really needed a fan brush and when I saw this I needed
It is very fluffy which helps if I want to pack it on
The hairs are very high quality I will state that it doesn't
apply very well so I just use to brush off excess powder.
Sanj S.
Best fan brush I’ve ever used. It literally applies highlighter so well in your cheeks. Zoeva brushes are cheap and work so well - so really good value for money. I use their brushes for my eyes too, and they never disappoint.
Christina J.
Bideford
This brush isn’t the best once you’ve used and washed it a few times, it looses it shape and it’s softness, definitely would recommend a morphe fan brush over this one so much nicer and costs less too
Alice W.
Rydal Street, Carlisle
This is my HG highlighter brush. I bought it from Beauty Bay for £11-£12 a couple of years ago and it’s still in exquisite condition. The bristles are incredibly soft and don’t shed, and blend the product out effortlessly. Due to the nature of it, it’s doesn’t pack on your highlighter, but instead allows you to build up your glow from subtle. I can’t recommend it enough.
Shannon S.
Sligo
Brilliant for highlighting the cheek bone! One of the best brushes as it evenly dispersed the product without applying too much or too little. Use it every time I do my makeup and wouldn’t use any other fan brush. Definitely worth the purchase
Megha S.
This is a lovely brush, with very soft bristles. Comes with a plastic case and casing to cover the bristles which makes it ideal for traveling. It is a very good quality highlighter brush and value for money!
Lydia May S.
Broughton Astley , Leicester
I have used this brush to apply my highlighter for so long and I still love it. It’s perfect for create a subtle to bright glow depending on how much product is used and therefore good value for money. However there is some bristle fallout occasionally and I have found that sometimes the bristles snap or break off, which perhaps wouldn’t happen with a pricier or better quality brush
Gaelle P.
Ajaccio
Un pinceau super pour appliquer les highlighters. Petit prix et super qualité sont au rendez-vous. Plus d’un an que j’utilise ce pinceau et il n’a pas bougé malgré les lavages. Je compte bien agrandir ma collection de pinceaux Zoeva !