BY ZOEVA

ZOEVA 126 Luxe Cheek Finish Brush
  • "I give this brush a 5 star because i always have trouble finding my perfect blush brush and now that i have tgis one im so happyy i dont need to worry about puting to much blush" in 4 reviews
Maivet E.
Los banos , CA
Natea W.
Pretty good I mean you’re product will stay you know, okay we know now . You will probably have a better experience with this brush than me but huh🤷‍♀️
Jenny T.
Their brushes are amazing. It does a job and pick up the blush powder very well. The handle is easy to hold and high quality brush
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This brush is gorgeous in looks and feels so great on your skin! I love it and definitely recommend it to anyone!
Erica P.
Republic , MO
This brush is he most perfect brush ever for bronzer. Everyone needs this brush! Go out and get it now
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my brush collection and I’m so happy I did!
Gayathri J.
Portland , OR
This was my first brush from this brand and this was introduced to me when I was in search for a good brush for blusher. The blush is reasonable I would say for the quality of the brush. It’s able to pick the right amount of product and your blush looks so flawless on your cheek. It’s easily cleaned as well and dries fast. I’ve used it for sometime now and it still looks as new as always.
evie p.
This brush is really soft and applies product naturally and evenly. It is easy to use and making applying bronzer very fast. I havent seen many brushes this shape and is well worth the more expensive price. But due to the natural bristels it is harder to take care of than most and can lead to shedding and being mis shaped.
Ellen H.
Mexborough , South Yorkshire
I love the shape of this brush for apply bronzer, it’s slightly dense therefore will pack on a good amount of product, the bristles are super soft and will blend any powders effortlessly, my favourite brush to achieve a beautiful bronzed look with no harsh lines!
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I love this brush and will have to buy another. Mine has started to go a little green in the bristles right next to the ferrule, I’m assuming I’ve washed it incorrectly or something. It’s a great brush for bronzer and loose powder.