ZOEVA 114 Luxe Face Focus

by Zoeva

Our Luxe Face Focus is a flat, flame shaped highlighter brush with the softest natural-synthetic hair mix. Due to its handy size it is a great tool for selective touch ups and setting makeup with powder under the eye are *Benefits

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOEVA 114 Luxe Face Focus!
Sintia R.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love all of Zoeva brushes they are great quality and apply very well . They can be a bit pricey but they are worth it .
Geeta I.
This is a great dupe for the Mac 133 brush! It is super soft and applied product incredibly well. It does stain the brushes so they look used, but you can clean them easily with a soapy water solution to remove the color. You do ha e to pay for shipping, making the cost of the brushes more expensive than some, but they’re great dupes!
Jessica O.
Burlington, NC
1,149 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my brush collection and I’m so happy I did!
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This brush is soft, has zero fall out, and has always been super easy to clean. It does absorb quite a bit of product but not enough for it to take away how great this brush is! It does it's job and I'd totally recommend it!
Simonne S.
I really like using this brush because it has a small head, which makes it ideal for applying powder to specific areas of the face like underneath the eyes, the nose, chin or forehead. It’s larger and broader than the Real Techniques Setting Brush, but can be used in a similar fashion. If I could change one thing about this brush, it would be to make the bristles just a smidgen softer. However, in terms of functionality and effectiveness I really like it.

Looking for your answer?