ZOEVA 104 Bamboo Buffer Brush

by Zoeva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOEVA 104 Bamboo Buffer Brush!
Nada E.
pittsburg
ZOEVA 104 Bamboo Buffer Brush uploaded by Nada E.
Love this brush, extra soft on the skin and perfect foundation finish. Flawless look— no streaks, and all the foundation was applied without any makeup left on the brush! Used the whole product. Would totally recommend!
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
I use this brush every time I do liquid contour. Fluffy, soft, I love the bamboo handle and the blending ability, doesn’t disturb layers underneath which is key 🔑 I found out about it from an IG post. Ordered from Europe. Fairly priced. Essential. 8/9
Phung H.
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
the brush head is very smooth and soft that's how I feel when on the skin its ability to pick up powder is very good.
Brittany J.
I love this brush it is very soft and easy to use. It applies makeup very well and it makes your face look very nice the hair doesn't shed at all so that's a plus
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like these brushes, I only have one so I can't speak for them as a whole but the buffer brush is great! So soft and applies makeup smoothly. I'm a big fan of buffer brushes in general but I particularity like this one. This brand is on the pricier side so it isn't something purchase often but if you are looking for a quality brush this is one of them!
Kellie W.
London, KY
Nice buffer brush that works well to blend foundation of powder. Use this brush often. Comes at a good price point and works very well. It is an effective product. I would recommend this others to try out and decide for themselves. I ordered the product online
Jessica O.
Burlington, NC
1,149 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my brush collection and I’m so happy I did!
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
I am in love with this brush 110%!! It feels so nice on my skin and does exactly what it is intended for!! There is little to no fall out which is awesome! Love, love, love it! Definitely recommend this brush!
Lygia O.
Zoeva brushes are amazing!! :) i love them so much they apply face products so well i keep buying them
Sara J.
San Antonio, TX
I use this brush to blend my foundation. It doesn’t leave any little hairs from the brush on your makeup.

Looking for your answer?