ZOEVA 102 Silk Finish Brush uploaded by D S.ZOEVA 102 Silk Finish Brush uploaded by D S.

BY ZOEVA

Mini M.
Zoeva makes great brushes. I had a full set of them at one point. They're well shaped and fairly soft. My only downside with them is the black coating on the handle. I had it split on one of my brushes after less than a year of use. I wish more companies used a solid piece of wood instead and refrained from coatings.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
Soooooo worth the money. Seriously, just buy it and get it over with. Leaves your makeup looking bombbbb. You can thank me later!
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This brush is awesome and I am so pleased with my buy. It does exactly what it was intended for is set at a good price!
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
This brand is amazing! Highly recommended. Worth the prize and will last you so long. Super effective
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is one of my favorite brushes to apply my foundation with. It doesn't leave streaks on my face
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my brush collection and I’m so happy I did!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I mostly use it for putting blushing but I try it for liquid base and didn’t work really good.
Lauren_Jade S.
My HOLYGRAIL Foundation brush, nothing compares to the brush. I absolutely LOVE this brush, highly recommended to anyone! Applies makeup perfect to the skin, perfect shape and size and doesn’t make foundation, streaky, buffs it in to the skin to give you a perfect base! I’ve also used this to buff in concealer and powder too and it worked liked a dream too! This brush is used daily and been washed plenty it’s still in perfect condition, amazing quality and a good price. Absolutely recommend this brush to everyone!
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I love this so much that when my first one died I immediately ordered another. It does such a good job at applying flawless foundation. I also use it if I’ve used a different brush and need to remove excess foundation and smooth it better into the skin. Like other zoeva brushes it cleans up brilliantly. Long wear foundations want to hang about but washing up liquid or isopropyl gets them out.
Hannah J.
wrexham
buffing brush brilliant for buffing foundation or any product into the skin. This is one of the brushes I use when I don't use my beauty blender for foundation, it makes foundation look flawless but definitely apply a small amount of product buff into the skin then go back in with more product, if you apply loads of product at once then it can look a little cakey but this is a tip when using any brush/product. Also this is one of famous Zoeva brushes in the blogging/beauty community. This brush retails for £13.00 which is a brilliant price for the quality.