ZOEVA 102 Silk Finish

by Zoeva

The 102 Silk Finish is a vegan foundation brush that helps you achieve a natural, streak-free finish. Its bristles are soft but sturdy, perfect for applying and blending of powder and mineral makeup. *Benefits* * Suitable for sensitive skin * Made with vegan bristles * Fine bristles do not create makeup streaks. * Stable handle allows comfortable and easy application. *Application* * Apply your makeup gently by dabbing the brush onto your skin * Softly blend the edges in a circular motion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOEVA 102 Silk Finish!
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Soebe 102 silk finish is very good brush to finish and blend foundation on your skin. It makes your makeup silky
Alesya M.
Ridgefield, WA
One of my favorite brushes that I own. So soft and very well made. Easy to clean, looks like new after.
Alexandra H.
Secane, PA
Love this brush! Bristles are soft and it works great to spread my foundation and concealer around. Although it is wide it is surprisingly precise. Definitely recommend it
Donna H.
Springfield, OH
Zoeva has really great quality products at reasonable price points and the brushes are no exception. I have used some eye brushes and a few complexion brushes. They are soft, dense, and give a great finish without much dappling or buffing effort.
Jessica C.
I did a post a few weeks back asking about this brush and I decided to buy 🤷🏽‍♀️ lol well I’m so glad I did I loved it ! It has weight to it ,nice luxury feel& didn’t leave any streaks  🤞🏽 I recommend 100%
Nicole R.
Knoxville, TN
Excellent quality brush. Can be used for liquid or powder foundation, or any other face products.
Maria D.
Salinas, CA
I love products and would like an opportunity to review them .I have a strong pressure reviewer and my request is to thoroughly review your product with pictures with photos and video.additionally.I would also like to film a video of this review for you my YouTube channel to generate more sales for you items
Haley H.
Milwaukee, WI
These brushes are worth the money. They are triple weft down so they will stay put. Not as pricey as some other brushes but the quality is definitely there. I use this brush for more full coverage foundations. Will buy more of zoeva brushes.
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite foundation brush. I don’t like heavy coverage. I much prefer a light-to-medium coverage that I can buff into my skin really well. This does that effectively. It’s a great quality brush, and I have backups so I can clean them in rotation!
Ali G.
Dallas, TX
Amazing quality brush and so incredibly soft! I love this brand of brushes, they are amazing

Looking for your answer?