MakeupZoella Beauty
Pink Frosted Vanity Case / Cosmetics / Make Up Case by Zoella Beauty

by Zoella Beauty

Zoella Beauty Pink Frosted Vanity Case;Part of the Zoella Tutti Fruity Range;Large size to organise all your Zoella Beauty stuff!;Waterproof - easy wipe clean :);23 x 14 x 16 cm

How big is it? $123, It better be amazing for that price!!
Start your review of Zoella Beauty Pink Frosted Vanity Case / Cosmetics / Make Up Case by Zoella Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Rebekah C.
Irvine
I love this vanity case by Zoella beauty. I have been a massive fan of Zoe for years and i this is one of my favourite bags she has released. It is fantastic quality, loads of space and has such acute design! Given the chance I would absolutely purchase it again or purchase for others!
sdesigns R.
London
I LOVE this makeup bag so much! The design of it is so pretty. It’s size makes it perfect for travelling and storing your makeup bits and toiletries in.
Shannon Terri-Louise K.
Highly recommend it for anyone who loves storing their make up in things.I always use mine need another one as have more make up .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...