Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion uploaded by Katie C.Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion uploaded by member-773f28916

BY ZOELLA

A totally tempting dream cream for a smooth and silky body. This indulgent body lotion will pamper your skin and is enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter to soften and condition the body.

Directions: Massage Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion into clean skin until fully absorbed for soft and fragrant skin.

If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes.

Not recommended for facial use.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidium (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Buteth-3, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Linalool.

Free from animal testing.

Contains parabens.

Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion
  • "I love the scent of this lotion! It's very girly and fresh! It's also very moisturizing and the packaging is so cute. I definitely recommend Zoella products. They're great quality for a great price." in 4 reviews
  • "Although I love the entire Zoella Beauty line, this product is one of my ultimate favourites! It’s great for sensitive skin, as it’s very gentle and leaves your skin feeling great and smooth. It’s a relatively good price, and I would definitely recommend this." in 3 reviews
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I ordered a bunch of things from Ulta a few months ago and got this in a free sample pack. I honestly have been reluctant to try it because my skin is super sensitive and I have KP on the back of my arms and upper thighs...

Correction: I used to have KP - thanks to this I no longer have to deal with that rough red skin anymore.
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This smells so nice! It's a subtle, comforting scent, and the scent lingers almost all day. I've been using it on my legs after I shower, and a little goes a long way. My skin feels super soft after using it, and I've had no irritation from the fragrance. The packaging is pretty too. I got mine in an Ulta free gift special because I spent $45 online, but at only $6.50, I'll definitely repurchase.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I bought 2 entire collections of original Zoella products when they launched the very first time, one for myself and one to give away to my YouTube subbies.

I went in with absolutely no expectations. I had never bought a product created by a fellow YouTuber and felt the quality for the price point could really go either way. I know that people will buy a product just because their fave celebrity's name is on it not necessarily because it's an excellent item.

The packaging is absolutely adorable! I love the gold accents and lacey pattern, not to mention the color scheme! The scent is definitely something I personally like, sort of a blend of floral/fruity but leaning towards the perfume notes in both. If you had put some into my hand in a blind test, I wouldn't know who the target market for the scent was because it's such a well composed fragrance.

The lotion absorbs quickly and really does it's job! All in all, I absolutely love the product and have been rationing it and using it for personal at home pamper days. I definitely would recommend if you fancy that type of fragrance!
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I love this lotion! Not going to lie, I originally only bought this because I love Zoella and her videos but it is genuinely a really great product! It smells great and leaves my skin super moisturized!
I love this lotion it makes my skin feel amazing you should really really really really buy this really good price and small great
Liz C.
Honestly at fist I bought it only to support Zoella. However, the product is very good and leaves your skin feeling great
Victoria K.
Berrigan
The scent of the original range is one of my favourites, so naturally I love this moisturiser! The scent is nice and subtle, but when layered with other products in this range, it’s a really great fragrance. As a moisturiser, it’s one of my favourites as it’s not greasy and a little definitely goes a long way. A great product, especially for fans of Zoe!
Jazz w.
I love the scent of this! I wasn’t going to buy it at first as I thought it was a bit childish with it being a zoella product but I ended up getting it and I love it! Makes me smell fresh. Scent isn’t too strong and didn’t hurt my sensitive skin! cheap and cheerful!
Zoe S.
Cumbria
I must admit that I do watch some of Zoella’s videos. So, when I heard that she had her own beauty range I had to try it out. I thought that a body lotion would be the safest thing to try!

I like the scent of it, and it absorbs well in to the skin. However, my skin was still dry after using this for a week, so I don’t think it made a massive difference.

Just an average body lotion.
Pam E.
Tampa, FL
How long does the lotion lasts on your skin?
Charlotte C.
Zanesville, OH
How long with this product last throughout the day?
Alejandra P.
Barcelona
Is it worth it? What does it smells like?
Jessica R.
Where can I buy this in America?
Ciara M.
Cork
If your a fake tan user put this over it straight after tanning and it blends the tan together and gets rids of all the streaks