BY ZOELLA

English fashion and lifestyle vlogger Zoe Sugg (a.k.a. Zoella) comes stateside with a new collection of bath and beauty products. Spritz this body mist-fragranced with a light, feminine floral scent-and you'll find yourself feeling blissful. Color(s): clear/ pink. Brand: ZOELLA. Style Name: Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist. Style Number: 5305719. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jen B.
Woburn, MA
Had a tester of This. Loved it. Will probably buy it Loved the scent and bottle perfect for summer
Highlife S.
Dubai
It is beautiful sweet floral fragrance very very refreshing, definitely for girls. Travel friendly actually its good to have something on your fingertips for touch ups. The packaging is very cute, the texture is nice and not at all sticky.
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body mist is the sweetest, most fresh smelling mist I have ever smelt.
It is not pricey what so ever for such a long lasting and floral smelling fragrance!
As a first time user of Zoella’s products, I am so glad that this is the one I started off with as it smells so divine without becoming too overpowering, and it also lasts for so so long!
For what feels like thousands of squirts later, I still have a lot of product left in the amazing cute little glass bottle.
Victoria K.
Berrigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite mists and my go-to mist/perfume on a daily basis. Smells really nice and fresh but isn’t too overpowering. Perfect for everyday wear or saving for special occasions.
Laura G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pretty the Zoella fragrance packaging is. I have this in a mini version as part of a set, and it is the perfect size for travelling. The smell is refreshing and sweet but not overpowering and it lasts for a good few hours. It's really affordable too!
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of both Zoella and her beauty range. Blissful Mistful is a lovely fragrance which smells amazing. I love keeping a bottle of this in my handbag for spritzing throughout the day, and it's also really affordable too which is a bonus:)
Sanjida A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this during my fangirl times! If you know, you know! But honestly I don't know why I chose to spend in this, it's very floral and not my type of scent. It is affordable! I would definitely not buy it again as I've got the whole glass left
Lil B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an amazing gift. I have this myself and it smells amazing and last a long time. It’s cheap but has the quality of a high end brand. You can purchase this at target or a pharmacy store. It’s super cute and girly.
Jackie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body mist smells really girly and the packaging is super cute... the spray lasts quite a long time and great value for money. Sometimes you and pick them up for £4 in Superdrug. Normal £8
Chloe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for under ten pounds! I am not a fan of zoella (as in i do not watch her videos or follow her) but her products are great! Very good quality with lovely designs. I love the packaging of this... simple but got patterns on it at the same time. Love the dots on the back with the coloured lid. Lovely smell to this and does last on the skin.
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Courtney E.
My niece loves Zoella, whats this mist like?
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
is this long lasting?
Alexis R.
Is this to over powering?
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
Does it smell the same as the perfume solid?