BY ZOELLA

English fashion and lifestyle vlogger Zoe Sugg (a.k.a. Zoella) comes stateside with a new collection of bath and beauty products. Spritz this body mist-fragranced with a light, feminine floral scent-and you'll find yourself feeling blissful. Color(s): clear/ pink. Brand: ZOELLA. Style Name: Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist. Style Number: 5305719. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Janeigne N.
This is definetly a floral scent so if you hate florals avoid this scent. I find it to be a nice soft floral. I've heard it is similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy however it's been years since I've smelled it so I can't recall exact scent. It's a body mist so it will not last as a perfume would. I'm used to mist and find it lasts best when sprayed onto hair and clothing. I do not get any sweet notes in this. Just light floral
Katelynn H.
Hansville, WA
Absolutely love this product! The spray stays on throughout the day too. Some people say it smells very floral, some say sweet, but to me it smells JUST like Dr Pepper!! I loooove it! The packaging is cute & the price at Ulta was 12.95! I’d say a great price!
Jen B.
Woburn, MA
Had a tester of This. Loved it. Will probably buy it Loved the scent and bottle perfect for summer
Steph D.
HAVANT
Brought in the sales at a bargain price. The bottles are cute little travel size. The designs on each bottle are well designed and you can tell a lot of thought has gone into them. The scents of them can be a little over baring more so in the bake my day fragrance. I must admit the ginger and vanilla in the fragrance dosent mix well and dose make me feel quite sick. That said each to their own. It dose make a perfect little gift but it's really not for me. I'm now off to scrub my wrists and change me jumper to get the smell out.
H.A.beauty1 H.

The body mist from zoella beauty has a sweet/ floral scent which I really love. It is not pricey it's very affordable. It is long lasting and I would defiantly purchase it again, and I also love the packaging it's very pretty and elegant.  You can buy this at Superdrug

Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
This body mist is the sweetest, most fresh smelling mist I have ever smelt.
It is not pricey what so ever for such a long lasting and floral smelling fragrance!
As a first time user of Zoella’s products, I am so glad that this is the one I started off with as it smells so divine without becoming too overpowering, and it also lasts for so so long!
For what feels like thousands of squirts later, I still have a lot of product left in the amazing cute little glass bottle.
Mia C.
Oxford
Smells so nice! I highly recommend this spray it smells fresh and really pleasant. I bought this from my local Superdrug in the shopping centre at a low price of around £6. This spray is zoella original.
Hannah D.
I’m a big fan of Zoella’s products. I love the packaging and scents. For the price, this is a good product and the scent definitely lasts, the packaging is lovely too. However, I don’t think the scent is for everyone so if you buy this and decide you don’t like the scent, you could use it as a bed or room spray so that your room smells nice but you don’t have to wear it all day. Overall, I recommend this but I’d check to see if you like the scent first
Victoria K.
Berrigan
One of my favourite mists and my go-to mist/perfume on a daily basis. Smells really nice and fresh but isn’t too overpowering. Perfect for everyday wear or saving for special occasions.
Nicole Y.
I love this scent! I get compliments every time I wear it. I just wish it was easier to get in my area. I've only been able to find it once and ended up buying three bottles.
Alexis R.
Is this to over powering?
Courtney E.
My niece loves Zoella, whats this mist like?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
is this long lasting?
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
Does it smell the same as the perfume solid?