Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist

by Zoella

English fashion and lifestyle vlogger Zoe Sugg (a.k.a. Zoella) comes stateside with a new collection of bath and beauty products. Spritz this body mist-fragranced with a light, feminine floral scent-and you'll find yourself feeling blissful. Color(s): clear/ pink. Brand: ZOELLA. Style Name: Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist. Style Number: 5305719. Available in stores.

Is this fragrance really sweet?
I’m thinking on getting one of my friends a zoella body mist as one of their presents,can anyone describe the scent? Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist
What does this smell like?
Start your review of Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist!
2 years agodover
This product actually smells really nice, I bought this the other day and I have so far been really impressed with with it. It last quite a few hours but it is a little bit pricey since it is zoella. I would buy it again.
9 months agoglasgow
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist uploaded by Ruby E.
Lovely simple packaging, very cutsey. smells very fresh and think it can be very versatile. A very nice perfume and would really recommend it, especially for teens.
2 years ago
I’m a big fan of Zoella’s products. I love the packaging and scents. For the price, this is a good product and the scent definitely lasts, the packaging is lovely too. However, I don’t think the scent is for everyone so if you buy this and decide you don’t like the scent, you could use it as a bed or room spray so that your room smells nice but you don’t have to wear it all day. Overall, I recommend this but I’d check to see if you like the scent first
a year ago
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist uploaded by Lucy J.
I love this perfume and I use it really regularly. The price is so good because usually perfumes are really expensive and are around £80 but this perfume was only around £12 and it smells a lot better than the more expensive perfumes I have bought. I definitely recommend this perfume!
2 years ago
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist uploaded by Chloe G.
Great product for under ten pounds! I am not a fan of zoella (as in i do not watch her videos or follow her) but her products are great! Very good quality with lovely designs. I love the packaging of this... simple but got patterns on it at the same time. Love the dots on the back with the coloured lid. Lovely smell to this and does last on the skin.
2 years ago
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist uploaded by Alyx B.
This scent is very interesting! It smells unlike any other perfume and is a one of a kind. If u have tried her original bath range it's the same scent and smells like little bath fizzes. I don't think I'll buy again as I've had it for a while and still have so much product left!
3 years agoPunnetts Town , Heathfield
This smells amazing , it's so fresh and fruity. The only problem with this is that when you spray it it sometimes goes sticky on my neck and doesn't last as long as I would like however it is such a lovely fragrance so I would buy it again.
2 years ago
Zoella's beauty mist is honestly one of the nicest, she has designed some brilliant scents within it! It is quite a price however you can smell it for quite a long time and lasts ages, it's brilliant if you don't want anything too much and just a nice little something. You can only buy it from superdrug or feel unique unfortunately :(
a year ago
Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist uploaded by Rachel W.
First impressions is how adorable the packaging is especially the copper lid! (Just like all the zoella beauty range really!) this spray smells really unique but in a good way, it has a slight sweet smell but it’s so refreshing! You only need a small amount of this spray and it does really last a while!
a year ago

The body mist from zoella beauty has a sweet/ floral scent which I really love. It is not pricey it's very affordable. It is long lasting and I would defiantly purchase it again, and I also love the packaging it's very pretty and elegant.  You can buy this at Superdrug

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel W. a year ago
It’s so hard to describe this smell! It’s refreshing and a little bit sweet but I really recommend you try a tester in the store as it’s not everyone’s favourite