BY ZOE #33 in Olive Oil

monica a.
Foodie Expert
The olive oil is very, very good it is much healthier than the vegetable and has more properties, for the people who take care of their food it is indispensable to use this one.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
It's actually hard for me to find this oil at my supermarket. I had to go to a whole food store to find this. It's reply light on the taste. I use it to also mix my hair oils, it feels light weight on my hair.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
Love cooking extra virgin olive oil and this brand has a splendid taste! So much healthier and adds to the flavor! This particular 2 pack of liter bottles is excellent for families like mine who go through a lot!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very good product. the food has a delicious smell. and a delicious taste

muy buen producto. la comida tiene un olor riquisimo. y un sabor delicioso
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I haven't used this but I hear it's beneficial with health, light when cooking and you can mix this with your hair oils, but it's hard to find.
Tia G.
Moorhead, MN
I love cooking with olive oil! It's healthy for you and tastes great all in one! I'd give it a try if I were you.
Maria N.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome stuff. I use it for cooking like most probably do, it smells good and tastes great.
Shema S.
Alexandria, VA
I love cooking everything with olive oil instead of regular oil and I think this one is the best
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
Like using this on all my food i cook with. Love the flavor not a strong taste
Fatma E.
Haven't used this specific brand but EVOO has SOO many benefits such as a great oil for hair and skin for moisture and great for oil pulling!
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this at?