BY ZOE

Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
It's actually hard for me to find this oil at my supermarket. I had to go to a whole food store to find this. It's reply light on the taste. I use it to also mix my hair oils, it feels light weight on my hair.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love cooking extra virgin olive oil and this brand has a splendid taste! So much healthier and adds to the flavor! This particular 2 pack of liter bottles is excellent for families like mine who go through a lot!
Lisbeth S.
Èl aceite de oliva es muy, muy bueno es mucho mas saludable que el vegetal y tiene mas propiedades, para las personas que cuidan su alimentacion es indispensable usar este.
monica c.
The olive oil is very, very good it is much healthier than the vegetable and has more properties, for the people who take care of their food it is indispensable to use this one.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very good product. the food has a delicious smell. and a delicious taste

muy buen producto. la comida tiene un olor riquisimo. y un sabor delicioso
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I haven't used this but I hear it's beneficial with health, light when cooking and you can mix this with your hair oils, but it's hard to find.
Fatma E.
Haven't used this specific brand but EVOO has SOO many benefits such as a great oil for hair and skin for moisture and great for oil pulling!
Tia G.
Moorhead, MN
I love cooking with olive oil! It's healthy for you and tastes great all in one! I'd give it a try if I were you.
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
Great for cooking, skin and hair! All around a great product and will always be a staple in my household!
Maria N.
This is awesome stuff. I use it for cooking like most probably do, it smells good and tastes great.
Evangelina P.
Where can I find this at?