Zoe Cat Treat Holiday Calendar -Chicken

by ZOE

Zoe Cat Advent Calenders allow treats to be opened each day in the month of December. 5 Cat treats per opening, providing 120 treats throughout the month! Festive Chicken flavored treats. Give your cat a gift everyday, with the Zoe Cat Advent Calendar!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoe Cat Treat Holiday Calendar -Chicken!
10 months agoSault Ste, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Not impressed. The first day I opened a compartment, I quickly saw that it was placed into the box backwards. I had to disassemble it to flip it the correct way. The treats are not very well secured in each pocket which makes for non consistent amounts of treats each day. Example - 1 day the compartment was empty, a few days later there were 6 in one. This holds the same for the dog variety too.