BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsZoe Ayla
Zoë Ayla Makeup Brush Cleaner, Cleans & Dries Dirty Brushes in Seconds, Eliminates Bacteria and Improves Skin Electronic & Automatic, Premium Quality, Mess Free, Healthier Face

by Zoe Ayla

After a successful launch on TV shows such as "The Talk" and "The Doctors", Zoë Ayla Cosmetics Electric Makeup Brush Cleaner is finally available here! It's time to celebrate and treat yourself to perfectly clean makeup brushes! Did you know your make...

[product:zoe-ayla-makeup-brush-cleaner-cleans-&-dries-dirty-brushes-in-seconds-eliminates-bacteria-and-improves-skin-electronic-&-automatic-premium-quality-mess-free-healthier-face] How effectively does it clean brushes?
How well does this clean and dry brushes? Does it fit a wide range of brushes from different brands?
Start your review of Zoë Ayla Makeup Brush Cleaner, Cleans & Dries Dirty Brushes in Seconds, Eliminates Bacteria and Improves Skin. Electronic & Automatic, Premium Quality, Mess Free, Healthier Face!
Camille K.
Lincoln City, OR
This is a great concept that doesn’t always work. I found the battery operated brush cleaner works best with small eye shadow brushes. Fuller blush brushes often get only surface clean when using the carafe. Oval brushes don’t fit into the unit at all. Foundation and concealer brushes are just a joke to clean using this method. Sometimes it’s best to just hand wash the brushes and spin them dry rather than dip them into diluted soap using the carafe. The manufacturer could recommend, or even make, a special soap for use to make this product more effective.
Sara T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is amazing and help me wash my brushes Dries them. I am in love with this machine.This made my day I definitely recommend buy this it will make cleaning your brushes easy
Katie S.
Beverly Hills
This is magic. I swear it is witch craft. My brushes get cleaned soooo easily. It also makes them incredibly easy to dry, preventing mold or germs.
Jacklyn C.
Purchased at: Amazon
When I first tried this it did not fully clean my brushes. It came out better when I washed them myself. I think it was a waste of money
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN
Zoë Ayla Makeup Brush Cleaner, Cleans & Dries Dirty Brushes in Seconds, Eliminates Bacteria and Improves Skin. Electronic & Automatic, Premium Quality, Mess Free, Healthier Face uploaded by Jessica B.
I like using this to clean my brushes a lot better than the traditional way. They come very clean. The reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because some of my brushes don't fit in the included brush holders. The photo shows some of the different types and brands I have cleaned it.
Christine A.
Stamford, CT
I really like this when it works - I don’t think it’s the size of the brush (although retractable kabuki brushes don’t fit) but sometimes when I put my brushes in it won’t spin and clean them properly.
Michaela  P.
Cayce, SC
Zoë Ayla Makeup Brush Cleaner, Cleans & Dries Dirty Brushes in Seconds, Eliminates Bacteria and Improves Skin. Electronic & Automatic, Premium Quality, Mess Free, Healthier Face uploaded by Michaela  P.
Honestly I would say it's worth the investment! Before purchasing this product I honestly never properly cleaned my makeup brushes (yes I know it's disgusting). I had so many issues with breakouts my makeup not going on as clean as I would like it. I was a little optimistic about a product like this, but I absolutely love it. It's great if you're lazy like me and wanting a clean, and effortless way to keep those brushes clean and looking new. I have seen an improvement in the condition of my skin. Would highly recommend it. I haven't had any issues with my brushes becoming ruined nor have I had issues with my brushes fitting into the holders.
Danielle L.
Richmond , VA
BUY THIS BRUSH CLEANER IMMEDIATELY! This is the best brush cleaner on the market. Fill the bowl with warm water and soap then attach your brush to the spin wand and be prepared to be amazed. The spin brush gets any build up from your brushes instantly. The coolest part is when you pull the brush out from the water bowl the spin brush keeps spinning and dries your brush instantly. I look forward to cleaning my brushes because this cleaner is literally that good. Run, don’t walk, and buy this product now.
Sarah  Y.
Erie, PA
This was SO COOL! I actually found this brand new at a thrift store, never been opened for a fantastic price and decided to try it out. I have some textured scrubbing pads I usually use for my brushes but they never really get all the makeup out, it takes forever to clean and then takes forever to dry. Not this product! All you have to do is fit your brush to the right mold, dunk, spin and dry! It’s such a quick process and my brushes are so clean. The only thing I would improve is to have an adjustable mold so that ALL brushes can be cleaned, but my brushes fit most of the provided molds. Totally recommend!
Taylor H.
Springfield
I love love love this tool! It cleans my makeup brushes so well. It takes out almost all of the makeup and color. It spins so fast that it dries the brushes almost instantly. Such a time saver!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jade  M.
il y a 3 ans
Michaela P. il y a 2 ans
Honestly I would say it has for me. Before purchasing this product I honestly never properly cleaned my makeup brushes (yes I know it's disgusting). I had so many issues with breakouts my makeup not going on as clean as I would like it. I was a little optimistic about a product like this, but I absolutely love it. It's great if you're lazy like me and wanting a clean, and effortless way to keep those brushes clean and looking new. I have seen an improvement in the condition of my skin. Would highly recommend it.