BY ZODIAC #94 in Flea & Tick Control

Features: Flea and tick control for cats and kittens Do not let animal ingest 4 month supply Whats In The Box: Zodiac 100505296 Spot On Flea Control for Cats see more...

Meghann D.
San Diego, CA
Flea collars rarely kill fleas, more-so it simply makes them jump off of the animal and onto your carpet, where you will then need to flea bomb your house. A better remedy can be attained by buying a flea repellant from your vet! Better investment and saves a lot of time.
Michelle V.
This is probably the best most affordable flea treatment outside of a perscription
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This has really helped eliminate the fleas and keeps our baby from scratching
I have tried so many flea treatments in the past and this one is by far the best and not expensive. As soon as you apply it you can see the fleas starting to die! I would recommend this 100%
Buffy G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this for my boy Cheddar once I noticed the flea scratch starting and it worked right away. He didn't seem to scratch anymore and didn't see any of those nasty bugs crawling in his fur. I would for sure get this again when he needs it
Kym N.
Guelph
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A great product. Works just as well as the vet version in terms of prevention I have found. I have never had fleas on my cat while using this product.
Christine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How effective is this? How long does it take to work?

back