Zodiac Flea and Tick Shampoo, 18 oz.

by Zodiac

Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & CatsZodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats is an insecticidal shampoo rich in coconut conditioners that aid in building body, luster and groomabilitiy to the coat of your pet. The insecticidal ingredients are highly and rapidly effective against fleas, ticks, and lice. Light, fresh scent leaves your pet smelling as good as he looks.

Is this product great???
Start your review of Zodiac Flea and Tick Shampoo, 18 oz.!
Ricky B.
This shampoo works good for animals that have tick and fleas..it clean the animals and get rid of all that stuff..
Faith R.
Effective flea treatment!!! I find Zodiac flea control products WORK! Because they work they are worth every penny in cost. Find this brand at major pet stores. I was able to kick a flea infestation bathing my dogs once a week with this as well as washing their bedding. I sprayed their beds with the home spray and fleas were conquered! thank you Zodiac!!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zodiac Flea and Tick Shampoo, 18 oz. uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best flea shampoo out there. I cannot say enough good things about it. If your dog or cat has fleas this stuff will do the job and kill them immediately. It leaves their fur smelling so good and very soft too. No reactions whatsoever.
Kelsey-jean M.
Honesdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Due to upstairs tenants, shortly after getting my first puppy, he had awful flead. Not only him but the entire house was overidden. Once professionally treated, we cleaned him with this then used the spray that prevents further fleas and ticks and it worked great. Frontline, heart guard etc did nothing this was the only product that worked. Smell is a little unpleasant but it dries up to nothibg. Have and would recommend.
Brittany G.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This works great in removing fleas and ticks on my dogs. Would recommend it.
This works great in removing fleas and ticks on my dogs. Would recommend it.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very effective, kills fleas and tick instantly, for any type of dogs and any sizes. I don’t regret buying this, last long... shiny hair, soft. Nice scent
Jaimie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product, my mum has been a dog groomer for over 30 years and swears by this shampoo for every dog that comes in with fleas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...