Pets & AnimalsPet CareZodaca

by Zodaca

Package IncludesMultifunction Electric Face Cleansing Brush/Massager with 5 interchangeable heads x 1Item DescriptionMultifunction Electric Face Cleansing Brush/Massager with 5 interchangeable headsImprove your skin condition with this 5-in-1 electric...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zodaca 5 in 1 Multi-Function Portable Electric Facial & Body Skin Care Massager Scrubber Cleansing Brush Cosmetic Sponge!
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had mine about 3 months now. Got on sale for $5 bucks and have absolutely used the sh!t out of this little baby. I’m trying to get clear skin going on, acne has took so much joy out of my life since FOREVER I feel like! 10/10 would recommend you purchasing this if your thinking about it!
Gina B.
Zodaca 5 in 1 Multi-Function Portable Electric Facial & Body Skin Care Massager Scrubber Cleansing Brush Cosmetic Sponge uploaded by Gina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a good product. I do use it often. I would like a better quality one. But this afforadable exfloliant tool is good enough and the price is just right. It's not too heavy. Easy to use. I would recommend this product if you are starting out. I like that it has different heads. But I'd much prefer a better quality one.

Looking for your answer?